Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Iron Walker - Azrael - Chest Event [10 - 12 Dec 2016]

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    It took me 17 chests, but i got my second DNA
    Congrats on your second DNA and the Commander itself
    Post some pictures of him after "makeup"
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

So, the ones who finally got Azrael, are you happy with him?
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    So, the ones who finally got Azrael, are you happy with him?
    You doubt about spending to get him?
    Remember ... he allowed lots of commanders to beat whales.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    You doubt about spending to get him?
    Remember ... he allowed lots of commanders to beat whales.
    Yeah, but I like the look of Fitz too, and the christmas commander.
    I can't get Azrael now, it would be for next time. I think him being a Rover is what is making me want to get him more than anything as I would get more speed.
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Yeah he is quite good. But he reminds me of Aquos. You have to be lucky with his skill otherwise he is only an average hitter. I do like it when he hits FD or Alfred....or both! as that almost certainly guarantees the win for me

He has changed my view on my other commanders. Before i was adamant that my commanders were old and needed replacing, but Azrael's skill has made me think there might be more life in them yet
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Three-Star Admiral
    Yeah he is quite good. But he reminds me of Aquos. You have to be lucky with his skill otherwise he is only an average hitter. I do like it when he hits FD or Alfred....or both! as that almost certainly guarantees the win for me

He has changed my view on my other commanders. Before i was adamant that my commanders were old and needed replacing, but Azrael's skill has made me think there might be more life in them yet
    so are you saying it is a definite neither here nor there? is his 70% really 70? or more like below 50%?

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    It took me 17 chests, but i got my second DNA
    Congrats! I also got him this time. Now we have to buy Krill for him also
    Azrael doesn't need Krill but Krill +7 sure helps, especially if there are near death experience. There have been a few times, when i thought another shot, would save me from Azrael, but alas, Krill +7's Life Pact kicks in, ouch for me.

How has he changed his view of old commanders? Azrael is

Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    so are you saying it is a definite neither here nor there? is his 70% really 70? or more like below 50%?
    I still get weakened by Azrael 2 of 3 times, as I run a L shape formation in my server, if he hits the last row side with 3 commanders, usually 2 out of 3 commanders will be hit and his special activated.

However, there is some chatter that his 70% chance is reduce. But this should be just a random distribution, high highs or low lows.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

He is a good commander, and his skill does work most of the time. But you can guarantee that a losing factor for the fight will be when his skill doesnt work. Its not something to be relied upon. However i went into the Chaos with my fully equipped fleet. I have passed the chaos before fully equipped, but it was a struggle as i met commanders like Optimus Prime when he was strong and it was a challenge to beat him. With Azrael it was a breeze. I took on people with 600M force (im around 445M) and, ok with i think 2 retries, i beat them and left with most of my fleet still in good shape.

So hes a good fun commander, just becare if your entire strategy relies on his special.

@Nopo, he has changed my mind on my current commanders due to his special. He makes the enemy so weak that almost any commander becomes good as they dont need massive attack to then kill the opponent. So to me that means i can save my credits and wait for the next big commander to be released. Cores are still a premium resource but i think i can maybe spare a few on my current commanders to try and keep them competitive.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Three-Star Admiral
    thanks for the update Kris. seems like a must have for me. need it to fight overpowered arena competition. he has more force, newest commanders and almost all +7s and he is only level 99! I'll be screwed in a week or so and need that edge.

@Nopo, he has changed my mind on my current commanders due to his special. He makes the enemy so weak that almost any commander becomes good as they dont need massive attack to then kill the opponent. So to me that means i can save my credits and wait for the next big commander to be released. Cores are still a premium resource but i think i can maybe spare a few on my current commanders to try and keep them competitive.
    makes sense Kris, Azrael sure does weaken opponents so that older commanders can make a kill
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri