Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Guide: How to start your current account on a new device

Wynona Earth? That is available on Netflix. Any good?

And thats another person who i have only just worked the relation to this forum and facebook....Darre i now know who you are!! I am so seriously bad at this! Can someone write a table of forum names and then their facebook names just to help me out haha!!
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Just to say thanks to Darre (Kurt) for this nice guide. More so because I managed to forget my own password that in the other hand could have resulted in loss of my account and quite harder access...
    Fortunately enough, Facebook bind in this case solved the problem and despite password loss, my account is now up and running in one golden G5...

Here's one snap of it:
    Screenshot_2016-12-13-18-17-57.jpg

Thankz Darre again, and it would be a good idea to have this thread sticked as well!
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Bump for sticky
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

One-Star Admiral Vitaliy Medvedev's Avatar
    Too bad that there is no guideline about how to transfer your account from IOS to Android device. It is possible on new Galaxy servers.
    nihilant.s328 World128(IOS)

Quote Originally Posted by Vitaliy Medvedev View Post
    Too bad that there is no guideline about how to transfer your account from IOS to Android device. It is possible on new Galaxy servers.
    It is? Now that will be a useful feature.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    Wynona Earth? That is available on Netflix. Any good?
    Wynona Earp is good, that is if you like that genre, in the game she is just my eternal lv79 account, a lot of work to do on her but she is becoming better every day
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    And thats another person who i have only just worked the relation to this forum and facebook....Darre i now know who you are!! I am so seriously bad at this! Can someone write a table of forum names and then their facebook names just to help me out haha!!
    Hehehe, i saw a list like that somewhere, if i just could remember where

Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    Just to say thanks to Darre (Kurt) for this nice guide. More so because I managed to forget my own password that in the other hand could have resulted in loss of my account and quite harder access...
    Fortunately enough, Facebook bind in this case solved the problem and despite password loss, my account is now up and running in one golden G5...

Here's one snap of it:
    Screenshot_2016-12-13-18-17-57.jpg

Thankz Darre again, and it would be a good idea to have this thread sticked as well!
    You're welcome my friend, if only tap would agree on how important this guide could be for players it would be great, now i fear that this guide in time will get on a page where there is never looked at again, so when a player will need this info it would mean a long search

Can you expand it a little more? When you start on new device your old account is not binded to Facebook. Explain how to bind it again. If you do not know, i can write it and you can put it in first post.
    Lvl 110, Free VIP 5, Arena Rank: Top 20, iOS; Merged Worlds 57, 59, 60, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
    Force: 11 500M, PVP Fleet: Slade T-IV +12 with Lt. Knous +7, Murometz +8 with Lt. Krill +7
    Nicolas +15 with Lt. Louise +13, Roland +7 with Lt. Kit +4, Richard +7 with Lt. Herbert +7

You know me but I know you better.