Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CCCompetition - December 2016 - Level 100+ - Android - Top Fights

CCCompetition - December 2016 - Level 100+ - Android - Top Fights

Hello guys, here's the newest iteration of the best CCC fights. This time for the month of December.

Fight no.1 - Bamvel vs NewFate. Here we see what first shot with Star Lord can accomplish. Not only does he pack a powerful first-hit punch... but ensures that whatever forces are left on the other side will feel a taste of their own damage, especially when he gets hit directly by the enemy Dark Lertz. Azrael still wins the fight for Bamvel though

Fight no.2 - drakoxa vs himura. Fitzgerald first hit on 3 enemy ships. Nothing else to say. This guy is a KILLER. Not much left to be done by himura in a 2 vs 5 fight.

Figth no.3 - same guys duke it out again. drakoxa vs himura. This time, however, himura avoids a 3 ship vertical line setup vs Fitzgerald and the results speak for themselves. Now drakoxa suffers a hit from Stratus on 3 commanders.. and again, it is devastating.

Fight no.4 - Anakin Skywalk vs Capt Jack. Anakin opens up with a 3 commander hit with Azrael, the enemy Flagship and Maggie lose their special attack. The enemy Stratus and Azrael try to make up for it by dealing with Anakin's back horizontal line, but Anakin's Stratus does the same to him. Afterwards, Anakin's Fearsome Devil just has to clean up the remaining fighters.

Fight no.5 - Evgeniy vs rainism. Here, rainism opens with Fearsome Devil instead of the usual Star Lord first hits we see, but to pretty good effect, and the enemy Azrael dies. Evgeniy's Stratus hits and wounds rainism's Starlord and Stratus, however, not being locked ... rainism's Starlord completely cripples Evgeniy's 3 ship vertical line, leaving them with very little HP, insuring Evgeniy's demise.

Fight no.6 - Star vs Den. Very good anticipating move by Star, sacrificing the Flagship to the opening shot of Den. Starlord also achieves a lot by first wounding Sky Mightilis and getting shot in return achieves to bring the mighty CtC commander down. The accumulator drain on Den's Fitzgeral almost ensures his demise, not being able to fire his special. Star's own Fitzgerald almost takes Den out, helped by Azrael... however, Den's flagship is Augmented to +15, and that thing is no joke.

Fight no.7 - 197911 vs Eric Kartman. Apparently Eric Kartman picked up a lot of speed lately. I think it's the first time I see 197911 lose first shot. The beginning of the fight almost looks good for 197911, Eric's Stratus doesn't kill anyone and only locks the Flagship. 197911's Fearsome Devil proceeding to kill Eric's Fearsome Devil.
    Star Lord shines again though and succeeds to kill 197911's trump card - Razz, also 197911's Flagship goes down and Celeste is almost dead against a damage reflect fleet. 197911's Vela'Rath tries to recover the match but Eric's Lyle is just too powerful.

Fight no.8 - 제네시스2 vs Gregv55. This is one of the very few matches almost lost by 제네시스2 and, in my opinion, it's due to Gregv55's Star Lord, disabling both Azrael and Fearsome Devil with his accumulator drain, but also protecting Gregv55's fleet with the damage return shield. Lyle and Stratus do a wonderful 1 - 2 punch that take out the enemy's Stratus and Raizer. First hit saves 제네시스2 in the end, Fearsome Devil recovers and finishes off Gregv55.

Fight no.9 - ляляля vs Dymeona. I love this fight. Although it looks very good for Dymeona when Azrael disables ляляля's right flank and then proceeds to kill it altogether, ляляля's Rock remains alone against Azrael and Anatoli. Apparently this guy can also pack a punch besides taking SO MUCH to kill.

Fight no.10 ляляля vs Vainqueur. Best for last. Very nicely anticipated ляляля sacrifices his Flagship to Vainqueur's Kerom. Afterwards, Rock completely takes over ... when Vainqueur "almost" takes him out, Rock's Lieutenant (Krill) completely denies him and wins ляляля the match.

I hope you enjoyed it...If you made it this far, you have my thanks
    Last edited by Lola; January 10th, 2017 at 11:07.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Very nice compilation Lola, great job and some great choices.
    I'm addicted to the 2 last fights, i love that Rock, is there a way i can get this guy for free?
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

One thing: I believe that is "lalala", not "hahaha"
    time's up.

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    One thing: I believe that is "lalala", not "hahaha"
    Thank you, Z3n .. Russian is not my strong suit. Will try to remember since he is a regular.
    Media Section Leader

Korean Champion: 제네시스2.s765
    Hahaha: ляляля.s480 (spoken: ≈ lyalyalya)

:-D
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Korean Champion: 제네시스2.s765
    Hahaha: ляляля.s480 (spoken: ≈ lyalyalya)

:-D
    Thank you Nachteule ... how do you get those names?
    Media Section Leader

Russian names are easy: http://http://russian.typeit.org/ (I know Russian alphabet from school.)

Far eastern languages are more tricky. I try to find out which language it is: http://www.wikihow.com/Tell-Chinese,...-Writing-Apart

Then I look for an appropriate online keyboard for the language and the rest is try and error. E. g. for Chinese I used http://gate2home.com/Chinese-Keyboard. You have to combine the final symbol from 2-3 basic symbols... This one from most recent CCC took me 30 minutes: 婕恩.s627
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Wow Nachteule .... that's a lot of work )))
    Media Section Leader

I just use Google Translate (web). It has custom input methods (e.g. visual keyboard, character equivalent, or you can draw the character. It's pretty easy to distinguish between Korean, Chinese, and Japanese text by the character style, and then after that you need only to draw them
    time's up.

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    I just use Google Translate (web). It has custom input methods (e.g. visual keyboard, character equivalent, or you can draw the character. It's pretty easy to distinguish between Korean, Chinese, and Japanese text by the character style, and then after that you need only to draw them
    Interesting... didn't know about that feature. Thank you Z3nithor
    Media Section Leader