Thread: Phase position distorter and hyper magnetic-how to use correctly?

Phase position distorter and hyper magnetic-how to use correctly?

How do you use these items? It says 100%, but my zbosons still failed after using? What am I missing?

Phase Position Distorter, once used, will allow your next 10 z-boson interference to be 100% success, increasing the interference level by 1.

To use these items, use it in your inventory, and then go to your equipment to interfere.

It does not need to be on the same equipment. You could use the Phase Position Distorter, then go interfere equipment 1 : 97 > 98 > 99 > 100, then interfere equipment 2: 99 > 100 and then interfere equipment 3: 88 > 89 > 90 and finally interfere equipment 4: 95 > 96 > 97 > 98 > 99.

Recommend to save them until you really need them for the hard to get pass levels. I would also save up a few equipment near the x0 level before using the Phase Position Distorter.

Phase Position Distorter is not worth buying them with credits, with enough z-bosons, you will get all your equipment maximized eventually.

Magnetic Interference, there are different types, each types are only for certain interference levels. To use, them you have to check the "In Use" box above the "Interfere" button. The type of Magnetic Interference items will be automatically chosen for you.

All of which, will increase your chance to succeed increasing the interference level when you use z-bosons.

Please note, it is increased chance, it will still fail.

DO BE CAREFUL, after you use finish all your Magnetic Interference items, it will cost 2000 credits to interfere if the "In Use" box is checked.

There used to be bug that cause it to be automatically selected. This bug has been fixed. But just pay attention to it, in case it reappears again.

By the way, Power Amplifiers work the same was as Magnetic Interference items, just that there are not interference level limited.

Also recommend to save Power Amplifiers for higher level and near x0 equipment levels before using them.

For Hyper Magnetic interference items please refer to z3nithor's post belo

amended post to be clear if the level refers to interference level, removed hyper as my answer referred to magnetic interference
    Last edited by Nopo; December 7th, 2016 at 09:12. Reason: amended post to be clear if the level refers to interference level, removed hyper as my answer referred to magnetic interference
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Phase Position Distorter, once used, will allow your next 10 z-boson interference to be 100% success, increasing the level by 1.

To use these items, use it in your intentory, an then go to your equipment to interfere.

It does not need to be on the same equipment. You could use the Phase Position Distorter, then go interfere equipment 1 : 97 > 98 > 99 > 100, then interfere equipment 2: 99 > 100 and then interfere equipment 3: 88 > 89 > 90 and finally interfere equipment 4: 95 > 96 > 97 > 98 > 99.

Recommend to save them until you really need them for the hard to get pass levels. I would also save up a few equipment near the x0 level before using the Phase Position Distorter.

Phase Position Distorter is not worth buying them with credits, with enough z-bosons, you will get all your equipment maximized eventually.

Hyper Magnetic Interference, there are different types, each types are only for certain equipment levels. To use, them you have to check the "In Use" box above the "Interfere" button. The type of Hyper Magnetic Interference items will be automatically chosen for you.

All of which, will increase your chance to succeed increasing the equipment level when you use z-bosons.

Please note, it is increased chance, it will still fail.

DO BE CAREFUL, after you use finish all your Hyper Magnetic Interference items, it will cost 2000 credits to interfere if the "In Use" box is checked.

There used to be bug that cause it to be automatically selected. This bug has been fixed. But just pay attention to it, in case it reappears again.

By the way, Power Amplifiers work the same was as Hyper Magnetic Interference items, just that there are not equipment level limited.

Also recommend to save Power Amplifiers for higher level and near x0 equipment levels before using them.
    From what I remember about upping my z levels, Hyper Magnetic Interference were not selected by the "In Use" selection. They were activated by going to your inventory, clicking one, selecting Use, then going back to your fleet, finding the equipment you want to upgrade, and then selecting "interfere". A LOT of clicks needed to utilize them, and painfully slow to do, but until the equipment is lv80, they are guaranteed upgrades.

The lv1-3 Magnetic Interference boost the success chance and are used when "In Use" is selected. If using Hyper Magnetic Interference or Phase Position Distorters, do not select the "In Use" option.
    time's up.

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    From what I remember about upping my z levels, Hyper Magnetic Interference were not selected by the "In Use" selection. They were activated by going to your inventory, clicking one, selecting Use, then going back to your fleet, finding the equipment you want to upgrade, and then selecting "interfere". A LOT of clicks needed to utilize them, and painfully slow to do, but until the equipment is lv80, they are guaranteed upgrades.

The lv1-3 Magnetic Interference boost the success chance and are used when "In Use" is selected. If using Hyper Magnetic Interference or Phase Position Distorters, do not select the "In Use" option.
    Guess i have not encountere a Hyper Magnetic Inteference item then.

Thanks z3nithor for the clarification.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post

Hyper Magnetic Interference, there are different types, each types are only for certain equipment levels. To use, them you have to check the "In Use" box above the "Interfere" button. The type of Hyper Magnetic Interference items will be automatically chosen for you.

All of which, will increase your chance to succeed increasing the equipment level when you use z-bosons.

By the way, Power Amplifiers work the same was as Hyper Magnetic Interference items, just that there are not equipment level limited.

For the sake of clarity I prefer to use "interference level" if referred to the Interference topic and "equipment level" for the leveling paid with Cubits.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Nice read. I have 1 phase position distorter from an event. I will use it to upgrade 2 weapons to lvl 95 then bozon both to lvl 100.
    8008135.s908 World587[IOS]

Quote Originally Posted by 8008135 View Post
    Nice read. I have 1 phase position distorter from an event. I will use it to upgrade 2 weapons to lvl 95 then bozon both to lvl 100.
    yes, thats best use for it! good luck ..
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...