14. ?
    15. ?
    16. ?
    17. ?
    18. ?

(All prices in Credits.)

Total price for 18 Chests:
    Augmentation chip replacement: 25x Ranger Chip

Notes: 8th chest (972 Credits) gives an additional Pandora Power Core; main rewards (DNA/augmentation chips) give additional 3x Pandora Power Core
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

25 ranger chips? that means expensive, no?
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    25 ranger chips? that means expensive, no?
    Yes, maybe or paradigm change... (just kidding). But <1k Credits for 8 chests is cheaper than most recent chest events (usually 1200 - 1300 Credits).
    Galactic Chairman
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

But in last Dor event it is 760 credits for 8 chests. I guess they bump up the cost because of the current optimization of his skills. I was hoping for him to get cheaper but I think I have to wait a bit longer.
    8008135.s908 World587[IOS]

Quote Originally Posted by 8008135 View Post
    But in last Dor event it is 760 credits for 8 chests. I guess they bump up the cost because of the current optimization of his skills. I was hoping for him to get cheaper but I think I have to wait a bit longer.
    I agree with you, counting on people to buy in ..so price will not be lower definitively
    more people will ingore it ..stronger message to TAP
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

The issue with Dor as commander is that most later additions to the commander pool (FD, Azrael, Fitzgerald, Ursa) can harm/kill a full "normal" fleet on their own. And Dor cannot kill fast enough, even with the "optimized" skill. I noticed that Retrobot is suddenly a better guarantor of survival than Dor... This is also observable in last CCC.
    Galactic Chairman

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    The issue with Dor as commander is that most later additions to the commander pool (FD, Azrael, Fitzgerald, Ursa) can harm/kill a full "normal" fleet on their own. And Dor cannot kill fast enough, even with the "optimized" skill. I noticed that Retrobot is suddenly a better guarantor of survival than Dor... This is also observable in last CCC.
    Yes, Retrobot, still is useful when he locks or deaccumulate or both lock & deaccumulate to ensure better survival of one's fleet. Even Anatoli with the shield and give 3 other own commander 100% critical chance helps in fleet survival.

But with the optimised skill of Dor, he really does hit harder and for near parity fleets, it can be the edge to win the battle.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    I fear the same ... Tap wanted to add litlle extra as these S4 commanders were costly for many players and they rendered them if not obsolete then less effective. But this is the TAP strategy...
    I also believe that they upgraded Rangers ..Ursa/Dor.. trying to get people spend on Rangers as I believe next Xmas special might be Ranger (maybe Retro boot 2.0) .. It cannot be Defender in my view, because they rendered all defefenders useless by Door+Kit/4 .. no one in their sound mind will buy defender if he can be so easily nerfed .. unless tap would make an immunity to that!

so next one up is Ranger and Defender class might be dead for now untill something speciall come which does mass AOE on all 9 fields (Primus special) with deacuu and it will be defender ..
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...