Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Commander Focus #21: Azrael

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    ASR, Azrael is here and in Chest Event I expected this and it should be good price 33k for 1 DNA worst case Mihai mentioned on FB group ..

This could mean that he is not TOP commander in TAP view? No Monopoly? waw ..
    I think players are fed up with Monopoly and they did not reached sales as they released him 1st time .. so they must catch up before Xmas and do not want to risk ...no Xmas bonuses for their pockets
    Yes I was surprised to see chest event. Maybe people are finally realizing the dangers of monopoly?

Am i the only one, that has 30x Chips as reward in the Chest event, even i don't have Azrael or 2x DNA I have not even openend a chest in this even ...
    Richard+10 with Krill+7, Nicholas+11 with Herbert+7, GL+10 with Knous+7, SL+7, Raksha+10 with Kit+4, Slade+11 with Mileena+6

-Havoc-.s612
    World 400 iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
    Am i the only one, that has 30x Chips as reward in the Chest event, even i don't have Azrael or 2x DNA I have not even openend a chest in this even ...
    I have this, too. Another bugged event.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    I have this, too. Another bugged event.
    there are people like JL who has already Azrael, and in the event rewards Icon he sees again Azrael and no chips how twisted is this?

well its TAP
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

And guess what happened? I made the smallest purchase, entered the event and started to open chests (not noticing the twisted reward).

After 5 tries - boom 30 Rover Chips. There you have real luck in a chest event and then it's bugged. (I am pretty sure tap will not convert into a DNA...)
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    And guess what happened? I made the smallest purchase, entered the event and started to open chests (not noticing the twisted reward).

After 5 tries - boom 30 Rover Chips. There you have real luck in a chest event and then it's bugged. (I am pretty sure tap will not convert into a DNA...)
    Crazy, i also thought it might be a hint to buy
    Richard+10 with Krill+7, Nicholas+11 with Herbert+7, GL+10 with Knous+7, SL+7, Raksha+10 with Kit+4, Slade+11 with Mileena+6

-Havoc-.s612
    World 400 iOS

What's the max per dna?
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Three-Star Admiral
    is it still bugged? anyone?

according to what frankie saw 33k per dna. i too want a confirmation as well. might hafta get him.

Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    is it still bugged? anyone?

according to what frankie saw 33k per dna. i too want a confirmation as well. might hafta get him.
    33750. I had to open 18 chests.

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    33750. I had to open 18 chests.
    I take it to mean 33k for 1 DNA.
    I paid 36k for 2 DNAs for Ursa recently.