Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Powerful Reinforcement - Legendary Equipment [26 - 28 Nov 2016]

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
    I understand the max benefit, but is it worth to spend 1500 credits for ...
    If you're farming DA & have completed the Warrior Stage, definitely yes. I'm getting 3 Armors for 3 of my Cmdrs. 4500 credits to me is reasonable. Since we don't know how much the Armor for Sage or King will cost, I can maximize the return on the Warrior Stage by getting the Armor first. Unless you want to spend credits, completing the Sage Stage will take a few months. The King Stage, may take a year. From the TS 1 experience, the higher lvl Armor will definitely cost much more. This may be the only carrot from Tap4Fun. 4500credits is not gonna get you a new Cmdr but it will let you test out this new way of increasing your fighting strength

One-Star Admiral
    Btw, u should at least bring the Cmdrs in your formation up to Warrior Stage before proceeding to Sage Stage. The full amount for Sage Stage is more than enough to get at least 3 other Cmdrs to complete the Warrior Stage. That's a significant boost to your overall force If you don't do that, you will be losing the benefits of 3 Cmdrs while you slowly inch towards the end of the Sage Stage

One-Star Admiral
    In an earlier post, it was mentioned that it would take 2 years to complete all 3 stages for 1 Cmdr
    Typically, if you save all your free credits, you should be able to get a new Cmdr costing 60k once a year.
    you only get back 80% of DA if you reset.
    Completing only the Warrior Stage is the least wasteful if you have to do a reset if you want to invest the DA in a new Cmdr.

ok, got me one ... will see how it works out ... since we need at least 4x more ill wait for the next event ... i guess the will come very cheap soon ... and lv1 will be obsolete ...
    Richard+10 with Krill+7, Nicholas+11 with Herbert+7, GL+10 with Knous+7, SL+7, Raksha+10 with Kit+4, Slade+11 with Mileena+6

-Havoc-.s612
    World 400 iOS