Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Powerful Reinforcement - Legendary Equipment [26 - 28 Nov 2016]

Quote Originally Posted by Raylimyf View Post
    What type of colour does those equipments have? I am half colour blind. Which matches what? And which armor is better? Must I finish sage before putting that armor? Can you have more than one armor aka 1 on worrior and 1 on sage?
    You don't have to finish sage to put on the armour, you can put either Damonrick's Armor I or Cello's Shield in Sage but the effect is only the passive buff. Not sure if Damonrick's Armor II is a red slot equipment for Sage.

Each Legendary Equipment description should have a line about which color slot it is used for.

Warrior's Power is Yellow slot
    Sage's Fortune is Red slot
    King's Heart color unknown to me.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    You don't have to finish sage to put on the armour, you can put either Damonrick's Armor I or Cello's Shield in Sage but the effect is only the passive buff. Not sure if Damonrick's Armor II is a red slot equipment for Sage.

Each Legendary Equipment description should have a line about which color slot it is used for.

Warrior's Power is Yellow slot
    Sage's Fortune is Red slot
    King's Heart color unknown to me.

I believe you can put any piece on any slot,which for the stats bonus gives percentage of your current total bonus.For instance you can put it on a full Warriors power and it will give bonus to every single stats that your upgrades increase,but if you put it in Sage's fortune and have only upgraded the first one which is HP and ATK , it will give percentage bonus for those 2 only and it will not be much , most likely 2% as the percentage bonus increases with slot's number increase which by itself increases from completed 5\5 or 10\10 or 15\15.There is 16 of em in every one of the 3 stages of the cabin , every completed one gives 1 point which in turn give 1% to the total bonus of the armor or shield.Hope that makes sense

One-Star Admiral
    DA Armor 1 now available for 1500 credits. Comes with DA, Tech & Galaxy Cubes in Limited time pack for VIP only. Normal players don't get DA Armor.

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoGray88 View Post
    DA Armor 1 now available for 1500 credits. Comes with DA, Tech & Galaxy Cubes in Limited time pack for VIP only. Normal players don't get DA Armor.
    Only certain VIP levels only. My alliance scout at VIP level 5 has this offer
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Only certain VIP levels only. My alliance scout at VIP level 5 has this offer
    I have confirmed that VIP1 has this offer.

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoGray88 View Post
    I have confirmed that VIP1 has this offer.
    Sounds like VIP1-7 get the lv1 Armor offer, at VIP8 you have 10x CPr6 for 3k credits
    time's up.

Is it worth to spend the 1500 Credits as a low spender ... i have only upgraded the FS in 1st stage full (WP) and started with SF 2nd stage ...

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
    Is it worth to spend the 1500 Credits as a low spender ... i have only upgraded the FS in 1st stage full (WP) and started with SF 2nd stage ...
    The armor only boosts attributes from Warriors, so you receive maximum benefit from it.
    time's up.

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    The armor only boosts attributes from Warriors, so you receive maximum benefit from it.
    I understand the max benefit, but is it worth to spend 1500 credits for ...
    Richard+10 with Krill+7, Nicholas+11 with Herbert+7, GL+10 with Knous+7, SL+7, Raksha+10 with Kit+4, Slade+11 with Mileena+6

-Havoc-.s612
    World 400 iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
    I understand the max benefit, but is it worth to spend 1500 credits for ...
    It depends, you can surely do and survive without it. Just have to consider if that 17% stats boost is worth 1500 credits or not.

Personally i spent a bit of credits here and there, to make up for the greater time and effort which my server mates have put in, to be competitive in my server.