Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Powerful Reinforcement - Legendary Equipment [26 - 28 Nov 2016]

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    Shield - protect whole fleet by reducing one opponent's damage output
    Armor - protect one ship from all opponents' fleet

different, yet similar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    Darmonik's lvl2 = my commander won't die from FD's attack.
    Cello's lvl2 = when enemy's FD is alone, it won't kill any of my commanders.
    I still don't get it. To me it doesn't match the description of "A random's enemy's damage reduction".

Guess, the shield is a fleet defense buff -

1) does the commander that carries it, need to be struck by an enemy to activate; or
    2) passively, just by being used by a commander in the active fleet, the buff when it activates, when the enemy hits any commander?

Any one have a video of either or even better both in action?
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    I still don't get it. To me it doesn't match the description of "A random's enemy's damage reduction".

1) does the commander that carries it, need to be struck by an enemy to activate; or
    2) passively, just by being used by a commander in the active fleet, the buff when it activates, when the enemy hits any commander?

1) ... just like with the Damonrick's, the commander that carries the shield needs to be struck by the enemy, but when this happens then it if it activates it will place a debuff on a random enemy in the fleet.
    This is why I said that it's better when the enemy has few ships left ... then you know that it is a very high chance that the debuff lands on his hard hitter, thus protecting any of your remaining ships, not just the carrier like in the Damonrick's case.
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS

Hey guys, could this shields and armor be the cause of the bug in the CCC? As when I tried to spectate a match it started, froze, and then ended. It is really spoiling the effects and the fight, idk share your opinions everyone.. I think this is a good tool for those players that want to excel further but it is really costly. I will pass these events until I am convinced :P
    VIP 6 raylight.s570 world 1473 highest speed first in arena level 105
    My fleet: Ursa(+6)lt. violette(+4), Fearsome Devil(+6)lt jackie, Alfred(+7)lt.Krill(+7), Stratus(+7)lt.Kit(+4), Flagship(+6)lt.mileena. Give me suggestions to improve my fleet thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raylimyf View Post
    Hey guys, could this shields and armor be the cause of the bug in the CCC? As when I tried to spectate a match it started, froze, and then ended. It is really spoiling the effects and the fight, idk share your opinions everyone.. I think this is a good tool for those players that want to excel further but it is really costly. I will pass these events until I am convinced :P
    Not likely. There are many visual display errors, commonly related to
    Aquos
    Alfred
    Ursa
    Poison
    Krill reverts
    extra shields
    and many more.

Naturally, equipment that reduces incoming damage by 10/20/30/40% is a great match for players that want to excel. Those players are a great match for T4F's bottom line.
    time's up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post

1) ... just like with the Damonrick's, the commander that carries the shield needs to be struck by the enemy, but when this happens then it if it activates it will place a debuff on a random enemy in the fleet.
    This is why I said that it's better when the enemy has few ships left ... then you know that it is a very high chance that the debuff lands on his hard hitter, thus protecting any of your remaining ships, not just the carrier like in the Damonrick's case.
    Right, not a shield per se, like the fleet shield from Anatoli or Katiya Storm, but a "shield" against an opponent attack.

Now would be interesting to have it debuff on Alfred to remove the curse, if that's a possibility.

Got a Cello's Shield II, and i put it on, the description says "When taking damage, it has a 40% chance of decreasing a random enemy's ATK by 35% for 2 rounds.
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

Has anyone gotten both of the Lv2 Legendary equipments or maybe a Lv1 Damonrick's Armor and a Lv2 Cello?

I was just wondering if the 20% (or 16% on Lv1) basic stat increase of Warrior's Power stack? So, both Lv2s = 40% increase, Lv1 + Lv2 = 36% increase?

Three-Star Admiral
    yeah....now i know how they work, like what was asked. do they stack? does that mean one ship can wear both levels 1 & 2 armour and in addition the shield as well or the inventory is just for excess armours and shields? must level 2 armour be under sage's fortune tab? same goes for the shield.

One-Star Admiral
    Knowing Tap4, the same buff shouldn't stack but be replaced instead.
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS

They do not stack at least for the basic stats.
    I have put on DA1 on Warrior's Path and the stats is the same with or without CS2 on Sage.

The LE2 doesn't have to be in Sage. The full benefit goes by the slot colour

What type of colour does those equipments have? I am half colour blind. Which matches what? And which armor is better? Must I finish sage before putting that armor? Can you have more than one armor aka 1 on worrior and 1 on sage?
    VIP 6 raylight.s570 world 1473 highest speed first in arena level 105
    My fleet: Ursa(+6)lt. violette(+4), Fearsome Devil(+6)lt jackie, Alfred(+7)lt.Krill(+7), Stratus(+7)lt.Kit(+4), Flagship(+6)lt.mileena. Give me suggestions to improve my fleet thank you!!