Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Second battle against Fitzgerald - 2016-11-25

  1. #1
    Section Leader Nopo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Currently somewhere in South East Asia
    Posts
    2,575

    Second battle against Fitzgerald - 2016-11-25

    Second battle against Fitzgerald - 2016-11-24

    Check the end of the video for what's not equipped.

    At the moment no that impressed. But it could be my opponent's tech upgrade is not so advance.

    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

  2. #2
    Four-Star Admiral Hernan D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    752
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Second battle against Fitzgerald - 2016-11-24

    Check the end of the video for what's not equipped.

    At the moment no that impressed. But it could be my opponent's tech upgrade is not so advance.

    Not a good example.

    His ships do no damage to yours

    Better to look at the CtC battles
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

  3. #3
    Section Leader Nopo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Currently somewhere in South East Asia
    Posts
    2,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    Not a good example.

    His ships do no damage to yours

    Better to look at the CtC battles
    I do agree it is not the best example.

    His fleet is weaker than mine so if he can win without too much of reduction in my fleet that it is a good support for Fitzgerald.

    Which CtC battle match to see ? I'll see if in iOS or search for them if android
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

  4. #4
    Four-Star Admiral Hernan D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    752
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    I do agree it is not the best example.

    His fleet is weaker than mine so if he can win without too much of reduction in my fleet that it is a good support for Fitzgerald.

    Which CtC battle match to see ? I'll see if in iOS or search for them if android
    Maybe they are not good examples either as they are all very strong players, but most of the ones still alive in the CCC that don't have SS commanders are using Fitz
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •