Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jackie price

Jackie price

I am a new Galaxy Legend player. How many credits would it take me to aquire Jackie from the current event?

This depends on the drop rate of the wine bottles.
    As N informed, tap guarantees at least 1 bottle per purchased Wine Coupon, so a worst case scenario would be you need to buy 80 Wine Coupons what would cost you 9600 credits, that is if you are able to get the other resources (Pumkin Pie and Roast Turkey) for free
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

How many wine bottles can i get max from one wine coupon...

Quote Originally Posted by Raynard View Post
    You get a maximum of 100 coupons from 1 wine coupon from description 3.8 in the "Thanksgiving Feast" event description.

Haven't seen it though
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

You get that info by clicking the Item in the shop, Raynard.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Please note that the distribution of items from the shop that say they can give up to X maximum are not "normally" distributed. Think of it more like a slot machine - the jackpot is X, but the average payout is tiny.
    time's up.

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    Please note that the distribution of items from the shop that say they can give up to X maximum are not "normally" distributed. Think of it more like a slot machine - the jackpot is X, but the average payout is tiny.
    Yeah.. exactly.
    I remember the galactonite energy event when the max you could get was 1M .... right.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

So lame event... u cant get jackie with 2.5k creds and im out of them... ( got 21 coupons for 800 credits - got 1600 left but im too scared to try as a f2p )

So lame event... u cant get jackie with 2.5k creds and im out of them... ( got 21 coupons for 800 credits - got 1600 left but im too scared to try as a f2p )
    When Jackie was released it was 10-15 times more expensive for a single DNA.

Using your experience of 800 credits for 21 wine, you'd need around 2300 more credits to get 80 total wine. 3k credits for 1 commander is not a bad deal at all.

To help get credits as a F2P, you should participate in forum threads. This means asking good questions about new heros, events, strategies, and offering your perspective on the same. Every month, credits and tech points are dispatched based on your increase in forum rank - see this thread: http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...itle-New-Gifts
    You currently have 6 posts, so if you have filled in your game details in your forum profile (see the thread), you would receive 50 credits and 5000 tech points at the end of this month. If you had 10 posts when T4F does its tallies, you would receive 100 credits and 10k tech (e.g. rewards for Private and Corporal). PS: If you stay the same rank, you don't get credits - you only get credits for increasing your rank.
    time's up.

Got my Jackie for 5,400 credits today. While buying Wine Coupons i got only 3 times x 10, other times 1 or 2 only