Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question about Stratus and BB.

Question about Stratus and BB.

If Stratus fires first and places his deffence debuff. Will Broms attack remove Stratus's debuff and replace it with the weak debuff from Brom?

Also' if i have Stratus. What destroyer is better to use with him? I only have Brom and Lily with Jakie as Lt.

My regular fleet it Fs, Cryptor, Stratus, Geoffrey and Quasimodo. But i want to use a destroyer instead of Quasimodo.

Since you have Stratus as a cross attacker, why not use Lily instead, you get a boost in speed and the chance to lock can win you some battles
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by matilda View Post
    If Stratus fires first and places his deffence debuff. Will Broms attack remove Stratus's debuff and replace it with the weak debuff from Brom?

Also' if i have Stratus. What destroyer is better to use with him? I only have Brom and Lily with Jakie as Lt.

My regular fleet it Fs, Cryptor, Stratus, Geoffrey and Quasimodo. But i want to use a destroyer instead of Quasimodo.
    Yes. Same for FD.
    time's up.

To expand on what z3nithor said, as of right now, what we have observed is that each commander can only have one buff and one debuff for any specific attribute applied at a time. (That's not to say that TAP might not change it, as they have changed many other things.) This applies to DEF, ATK, Critical %, Hit %, and any other individual attribute.

So yes, Brom would clear Stratus's DEF debuff and apply his own if he shoots after Stratus and hits the same ship(s).
    Same thing would apply for:
    Roxy, Dor, Celeste, Dark Celeste, and Hunter (Hit Rate% buff)
    Roxy, Dor, Celeste, Dark Celeste, Trickster, Aethos, Anatoli (Crit% buff)
    Armoray and Warden (S-DEF buff)
    Warden with Kit, FD, or Ursa (Block buff)
    Dark Asgard, Geoffrey, Annica, Kilian, and opponent's Akhenaton (individual ship HP shields)

I believe there are a few exceptions (someone please correct me if I'm wrong):
    Accumulator is treated like a tank: consecutive attacks can add or subtract, but it can never go below 0
    Azrael's Death Sigil is considered a unique effect as it debuffs all attributes
    Plunder effects are stackable and are not considered the same type of effect as a Brom/Stratus/Maggie debuff

+ (Dark) Kerom to hitrate
    + Lance for the individual HP shields
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Craven/Chris/Slade T-IV [+15], Sky Mightlis [+15], Penelope [+15], Galaxy Lord [+T3], Roland [+T3]

Quote Originally Posted by matilda View Post

Change BB with Lily
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Thank you for the input. 😁 I will change.

Question about Stratus an

Just to add, Im doing a full day refeed the 5h one gets me totally confused. Also some people say that refeed does need to be above maintenance. Why? And in this case, what should I raise?

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    Yes. Same for FD.
    Hmmmm..... I have FD and was thinking about buying Stratus when he appears this week. But maybe it's not that good of an combination?

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    Hmmmm..... I have FD and was thinking about buying Stratus when he appears this week. But maybe it's not that good of an combination?
    Actually Stratus and FD can be used toghether without significant inconveniences IF Stratus shoots just before FD (Stratus shooting last in a round while FD is first, maybe?)
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member