Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving Feast - Side Task Event [22 - 28 Nov 2016]

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Thanks Nachteule, very useful and now we can all decide ourselves what we want to do. I think indeed if we need to pay 35 euro (7x 5 euro which is the lowest amount on iOS) to get 2 extra PPC that might be too much, but anyone can decide and see what makes sense and with 6 PPC I think that is already something. And yes I am already past zone 15, hence that one is ticked off. :-)
    I think these 2 PPC extra are not worth even if you pay 7x1$ because 70% of Month card is >9k. Would you pay 9k-7x120credits ~8k for 2 cores? That would not be a smart move ..

I sugeest recalculate what you need just to reach 6 cores thats the lowest cost option .. fed up with t4f tricks
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

One-Star Admiral
    Nothing is worth paying for anymore in this game. Just take what you can for free and be done with it. Almost everything we pay for is obsolete in maximum 2 months.

One-Star Admiral
    JL, FS chips costs more than Cores in this event

Yes I know FS chips become expensive and while I need them I will skip on those. I think those I will try to get for free even if it will take ages. But with 6 PPC that is good for me this time as combined with the Galaxy League that will mean I should be in track for Azrael +7 in hopefully 10 days. :-)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

thanks for the calualtion
    =ERL=.s68 world 971 Android

Three-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    You need 104 turkeys and 208 pies for 8 PPCo. Only if you complete all tasks including 7 daily purchases you can complete the 50 points.

With all non-purchase tasks completed and a single purchase you get 78 turkeys and 156 pies what allows to redeem 6 PPCo.

Note: All those calculations are only valid under the precondition that wave 15 of Mirror Space is solved.
    thanks for the clarification and detailed breakdown night owl. appreciate it. yup same for me no purchase. take what is free and go.

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Yes I know FS chips become expensive and while I need them I will skip on those. I think those I will try to get for free even if it will take ages. But with 6 PPC that is good for me this time as combined with the Galaxy League that will mean I should be in track for Azrael +7 in hopefully 10 days. :-)
    For this event, I would get the Cores. Then from the GL, I would buy the same number of FS chips. This because in GL, FS costs the same as Cores.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaus Beymer View Post
    thanks for the calualtion
    It was a pleasure to calualt this for you!
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

How would it be like without the 7 days of purchase?
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    How would it be like without the 7 days of purchase?
    VIP0 68 / 136 = 5 Cores (don't even need to purchase the Arena supplies)
    VIP? All tasks and a single purchase (78 / 156 ) = 6 Cores. (I don't know how many Arena supplies yo can purchase at lower VIP levels.)

So no purchase = 5 Cores
    Single purchase + all tasks = 6 Cores
    6 purchases + all tasks = 7 Cores (not recommended; one more purchase is one more Core)
    Full 7 purchases + all tasks = 8 Cores

You can play with the sheet. The points and rewards are calculated automatically. Just edit the green cells.
    Last edited by Nachteule; November 22nd, 2016 at 15:52.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]