Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Thanksgiving Feast - Side Task Event [22 - 28 Nov 2016]

Major General
    Nobody will be surprised if they will bring out Triple R7 Maybe at X-mas.

Quote Originally Posted by TarkTrain View Post
    Thanks for the calculations Nachteule. Not that it matters significantly, but I am calculating 134/67 for totally free items. If you do 5 extra arena battles during the week (to bring you up to 40 total for 100 credits), that would get you to 136/68.

As the "Snack Box" item to purchase Turkeys and Pies is 120 credits this month instead of 149 credits, as has been the historical price, some of the "bigger" Feast items are near the cheapest prices that I can remember, assuming of course that TAP has not tampered with the historical drop rates (1.2/0.6 per pack). For instance the War Shadow and Magic Ray R6 are 20-22k. Recently they have been 24k-27k. Chant and Arc R6 are both under 15k, which is the cheapest price I can recall for a specific (not random) Dual R6. On the other hand, R6 prisms continue to be given out (for free, or for a few credits) in greater and greater quantities...
    No doubt on your "totally free" calculations. 136/68 was labelled as VIP0 maximum. That is not the same.

The dual R-6 price was at a historic all time minimum in the single mining style side task event if you had enough mining permissions to complete all minings. Together with VIP chests and wormhole players with VIP9 or above could collect 300+/150+ items. Sadly the Dual R-6 prices could be lower I think but due to the discount system for purchasing more than 1 Galactonite from redeem shop I fear tap4fun adjusted prices upwards a bit to compensate the discount effect like they did in Black Market. (There several prices are increased such that in combination with coupons the final price is on average...)
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

I feel the side task events are becoming more and more not worth spending for arena etc. It's only worth if you want a special R7 or Dual R6. If you do not - better do not spend a single credit in the event as it is to expensive for getting additional PPC or Chips.

The price for the commanders are also too high. I think they should place newer commanders there like the ones that they put in for cred. purchase. Maybe those would be a bite for some.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    No doubt on your "totally free" calculations. 136/68 was labelled as VIP0 maximum. That is not the same.

The dual R-6 price was at a historic all time minimum in the single mining style side task event if you had enough mining permissions to complete all minings. Together with VIP chests and wormhole players with VIP9 or above could collect 300+/150+ items. Sadly the Dual R-6 prices could be lower I think but due to the discount system for purchasing more than 1 Galactonite from redeem shop I fear tap4fun adjusted prices upwards a bit to compensate the discount effect like they did in Black Market. (There several prices are increased such that in combination with coupons the final price is on average...)
    Quite right Nachteule. I will have to read your post even more carefully next time.

Hi guys I can only redeem 5 PPC and if I want my 6th PPC I have to purchase, guess its not worth going for it huh. Still better than the last one though.
    VIP 6 raylight.s570 world 1473 highest speed first in arena level 105
    My fleet: Ursa(+6)lt. violette(+4), Fearsome Devil(+6)lt jackie, Alfred(+7)lt.Krill(+7), Stratus(+7)lt.Kit(+4), Flagship(+6)lt.mileena. Give me suggestions to improve my fleet thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raylimyf View Post
    Hi guys I can only redeem 5 PPC and if I want my 6th PPC I have to purchase, guess its not worth going for it huh. Still better than the last one though.
    That 6th PPC from the Galaxy League ... you should be able get that one from there with the end of season settlement rewards
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri