Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Second battle against opponent with Damonrick's Armor 2016-11-22

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    The initial "over-activation" can be explained by poor code. The activation chance grows with slot level, at a nominal 1% per 1 level. It's really easy for beleaguered developers to mess up chance-based activation with new mechanics. A 100% activation rate instead of 16% is easily explained by the random check not being scaled to the dimension that the comparison is in... e.g. rand() generally is 0-1 valued... and will always be less than 16, the sum of slot levels. But rand()*100 will only be so 16% of the time.

Remember... ineptitude is more likely than intentional deceit
    this is very good explanation Actually it applies to many many new developed features of this game. Poor development/implementation of the written rules...

well nothing new I guess
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    this is very good explanation Actually it applies to many many new developed features of this game. Poor development/implementation of the written rules...

well nothing new I guess
    The code must be a real spaghetti
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Well I can confirm that my Armor is now much less activated then 2-3 days ago, hence indeed most likely a repetitive coding error or mistake which they fix afterwards. ;-)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Well I can confirm that my Armor is now much less activated then 2-3 days ago, hence indeed most likely a repetitive coding error or mistake which they fix afterwards. ;-)
    The same, as excitement over Damonrick Armour is reduced, the chance to activate also happens less.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post

Remember... ineptitude is more likely than intentional deceit
    I'm not so sure that I agree with you. I'm very suspicious towards Tap and if any company could be this sneaky it's for sure them.

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    there we go bye bye, RIP, golden shiny armour animation
    I hope you guys made a nice moveis or at least print screen so you can gemember it
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    there we go bye bye, RIP, golden shiny armour animation
    I hope you guys made a nice moveis or at least print screen so you can gemember it
    So...you guys liked that golden shine? Don't worry, Armour 2.0 is coming, get it at a hefty price and you will see that pretty color more often. Still not enough? Again, don't worry, Armour 3.0 will be here soon, sell a kidney and your addiction to golden lights will be sated...

Joking, of course, but the sad thing is that this "movie" is "based on a true story"

One-Star Admiral
    I'm gonna wait for the King Set