Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First battle against opponent with Damonrick's Armor 2016-11-20

First battle against opponent with Damonrick's Armor 2016-11-20

Damonrick's Armor does help increase survivability when activated.

Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Thanks Nopo for posting the video, it does indeed show what Armor can do while it all goes with how high you get on with Dark matter on the commander in question. But yes, as I have one it did serve already some purpose. :-)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

It looks like Damonrick's Armour is also activated when Alfred's Death Countdown curse happens in round 3 for opponent's Fearsome Devil
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

thanks for this animation, but as mentioned above tha chances are low to ativate it .. it is just now buffed so everyone can buy it.. later it drops to these lowe levels of activation ..

I believe it iw wise to wait for more powerful equipment, and prices are lowered...
    the static buff is not very strong ..
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    thanks for this animation, but as mentioned above tha chances are low to ativate it .. it is just now buffed so everyone can buy it.. later it drops to these lowe levels of activation ..
    Yes right you better wait maybe but as I was curious I did went and try and only 2250 credits to get one I think is not bad at all. Anyhow it does work as my Alfred survived longer and I won the battle I normally lose, while I know it was pure luck that that it activated and made my Alfred survive. I am happy to have gotten it cheap enough.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

What do you think? The animation pops up on each hit. Strange for a 16% chance thing...
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    What do you think? The animation pops up on each hit. Strange for a 16% chance thing...
    Yes once it hits it is for 2 rounds hence you will see it twice if the luck is with you in that 16% chance. At least that is how I would explain it... I saw it in my Alfred and it came twice or not at all.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post

I believe it iw wise to wait for more powerful equipment, and prices are lowered...
    the static buff is not very strong ..
    That is very likely to happen
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    It's not 16% right now. It activates too often for only 16%

Buf if it activates it's for 2 rounds
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Tap like doing this, when something is new i swear they make the % chance a lot higher to show off the new feature. IT will then return to the 16% when its a week old......
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy