Thread: What exactly do Z-Bosons do? How do they work e.g. formulas?

What exactly do Z-Bosons do? How do they work e.g. formulas?

I have been upgrading my equipment with z-Bosons but to be honest i'm not completely sure what they do.

I get the basic theory, intefere your guns and attack power increase, interfere the shilds and defense increases.
    I sometimes see in battle blue numbers indicating a different damage or defense being applied.

What I wanted to ask is, how exactly do they work? In what way do they improve our equipment and what is that Alpha field for? Is there a fomula or percentage involved with these z-bosons?
    Is anyone able to give an indepth explanation?

Z-Bosons upgrade the basic attributes of your equipment. They don't add additional effects, they just add more to the existing attribute (not a percentage, they add). So your guns and cannons get more ATK or E-ATK, your armor gets more DEF, etc. The alpha level, is simply how much the z-boson has been upgraded on that piece of equipment. Currently the maximum alpha level is 100, but there are restrictions based on your character level when that can be reached.

When you click on a piece of equipment that has z-boson applied to it, you should see 3 (or 4 values) listed. An attribute in orange text, and then an alpha field level and an attribute in blue text. The attribute in blue text is how much the z-boson is adding to your equipment.

The linked spreadsheet below contains a calculator to determine the amount of the upgrade for z-boson (and a bunch of other stuff). The amount of the upgrade is significant. At lower levels z-boson will almost double the ATK, DEF, etc. of the piece of equipment. At max level, it's still a significant contribution.
    Galaxy Legend Calculator

Z-bozons are used to enhance your equipement.
    equipement enhancing has only one meaning - the corresponding stat of the commander is improved by the value added by the equipement.
    An equipement can be improved in 3 ways
    1) by leveling it up using cubits
    2) by upgrading it using plans
    3) by upgrading alfa value using z-bozons

Upgrading using plans is available once player hits certain levels (ones that ends in 0 - i. e. 20, 30, 40 etc)
    Leveling up using cubit is limited by engeneering hub building level
    Upgarding alfa value of equipement using z-bozons is limited by player level

In attached screenshots one can see that leveling up z-bozon level of a gun to 100 will add 212k to respective commander ATK value, while upgrading/leveling up the gun using plans/cubits to maximum will add another 341k to ATK stat of respective commander
    上传的图像 上传的图像
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; November 21st, 2016 at 10:10.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Thanks you 2. I can see now the alpha field is a a fraction/part of the power of each equpiment.

I'm new to this tread thing and I'm not sure where to ask a question. I was wondering how I would be about to upgrade my energy generator? I am a lvl 84 and my a field lvl will not increase above 59.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaHD View Post
    I'm new to this tread thing and I'm not sure where to ask a question. I was wondering how I would be about to upgrade my energy generator? I am a lvl 84 and my a field lvl will not increase above 59.
    Sorry, can't recall at which player level is the limit, but you have to pass certain player levels to continue interfere equipment with z-bosons until a certain interference limit.

Please refer to this post http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...ll=1#post12340 on the different player levels and z-boson upgrade limit.

Unless it has changed, since you are a player level 84, you should be able to upgrade to z-boson inteference level 79
    Last edited by Nopo; June 1st, 2017 at 05:16. Reason: edit: found the post of limits
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri