Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Super Discount - TS-4 Modules [9 - 11 November 2016]

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    They need a new interface for TS5 though.
    No they will just shoe horn TS5's into what is already created....development!! hahaha thats funny, best joke of the morning.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    They need a new interface for TS5 though.
    still TS5 is a fact... you can see already 4 line atribute.. is already implemented.
    Only what is not ready, is the main interface to display all 4 atributes... do you guys think tis is a problem? no way... I seen it coming as they released TS2 and then soon after TS3, .. TS4 and TS5 are logical consequence ...

so for those going for TS4, bad news TS5 will come but as Nachteule mentioned, frustration comming from TS3.. forced players to go after TS4 .. TAP intention for sure to generate more proffit..

now, is TAP released special packs, discounts for 1k per 1xTS4 chip.. this is other indication that:
    a- max price should be around 50k atm, still high.. just for players who can afford.. (vip8+)
    b- something else is in bushes... TS5 coming

thats is why I am reluctant to invest in TS3 and also TS4, .. because prices will drop .. becuse TAP needs money.. you guys are customers, you should dictate price not TAP .. think about it.. and learn fast
    Last edited by Frankie; November 10th, 2016 at 12:19.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

alright, then i will just try to get chips for free if possible, and wait untill i got enough credits to actually be able to buy a module in total.

although atm i think more of trying to get a proper new commander.
    Labernet.s32
    Galaxy 32 (Android)

Three-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    I just started to evolve my TS-41. At the moment the values are not better than from a well-developed TS-3 Module. To me the major benefits of TS-4 are no duplicates and you don't have to make painful decisions between attributes to boost. TS-2 are too weak, TS-3 too frustrating with all the duplicates I read about.
    yeah i believe i had the same experience as Lola.just a single ts-3 module and got a same second one!? man what r the fracking chances. i was seeing everyone else getting others. took me sooo long to get 30 chips....arrgh

Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    yeah i believe i had the same experience as Lola.just a single ts-3 module and got a same second one!? man what r the fracking chances. i was seeing everyone else getting others. took me sooo long to get 30 chips....arrgh
    That's the thing.. there are no "chances" .. it's rigged to make you lose.
    The ONLY things worth spending credits on in this game have "100% chance to get" next to their name.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    well I have 3x TS35, my eyes crossed when I converted 3rd in the row.. scam..since then i did not spent a single credit on TS3 fragments ..
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    well I have 3x TS35, my eyes crossed when I converted 3rd in the row.. scam..since then i did not spent a single credit on TS3 fragments ..
    How strange... you are not the only one who gets multiple of the same type. go figure...

*passes a beer*
    time's up.