Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Super Discount - TS-4 Modules [9 - 11 November 2016]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Looks great, Dor even better...

Attachment 2158
    Attachment 2159
    Well done Nachteule, thats a good achievment.

I am sort of impressed with your Dor's force, and sort of not all at the same time.

Dor.jpg

Im only +6 and TS3 and a lot of my stats are not that far behind. I was actually hoping both +7 and TS4 would improve the force more then it has.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

I just started to evolve my TS-41. At the moment the values are not better than from a well-developed TS-3 Module. To me the major benefits of TS-4 are no duplicates and you don't have to make painful decisions between attributes to boost. TS-2 are too weak, TS-3 too frustrating with all the duplicates I read about.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

so my "limited" Offer today on the Server is 2x TS-4 chips for 2k Credits. Worth it? (got only 5 chips so far.)
    Labernet.s32
    Galaxy 32 (Android)

Quote Originally Posted by freakplayer View Post
    so my "limited" Offer today on the Server is 2x TS-4 chips for 2k Credits. Worth it? (got only 5 chips so far.)
    Probably it will be worth it, if you usually are not able to get them as part of some credit purchase.

At 2x TS-4 chips for 2K credits, that's 1K for 1 TS-4 chip, so 50x chips work out to 50K for the entire TS-4 module. The going rate in the black market is 3K for 1 TS-4 chip ... 150K for 1 TS-4 module.

Getting a TS-4 module is really a long term plan of collection, with reference to Nachteule's example, any chip that makes it cheaper than the average looks to be worth getting. (my opinion)
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Getting a TS-4 module is really a long term plan of collection, with reference to Nachteule's example, any chip that makes it cheaper than the average looks to be worth getting. (my opinion)
    I agree it is a long terms plan and once you start you best go with just that as Nachteule has done. You don't start wasting credits elsewhere and you need to save up enough before starting. That means you are looking at a long time without an actual new commander but once you get these TS-4 you should as well get a nice dump in force and attributes.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    I just started to evolve my TS-41. At the moment the values are not better than from a well-developed TS-3 Module. To me the major benefits of TS-4 are no duplicates and you don't have to make painful decisions between attributes to boost. TS-2 are too weak, TS-3 too frustrating with all the duplicates I read about.
    EXACTLY my experience with TS2 and 3 modules.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    EXACTLY my experience with TS2 and 3 modules.
    I agree while when I have enough saved up TS-3 chips then I will use them but I would not spend any credits on them. The only time I did was on the Black Market when a TS-3 Module was going for 90% off hence that was a bargain but if else I don't bother. So TS-4 its now that the focus will be on.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Of course... if I find a TS3 I need in the black market I will get it at 90% off... even 75% probably. 50% if it's the last one I need.
    Media Section Leader

TS4's will come down in price like every other item. Tap set out these missions for us to complete but seem to get bored of people taking their time so offer ways to reduce the time. Hull reshape is a good example of this. Most people have completed hull reshape and tech points so the game needed something new....we now have Manoinvers Cabin.

TS modules are old news, and although many of us still need better ones they will reduce in price. As soon as the majority of the players have TS3-4 at a good level something new will come along.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

They need a new interface for TS5 though.
    Media Section Leader