Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Game keeps crashing!! iOS iphone 7plus

I got a response from tap4fun contact. They are aware of the iOS 10 crashing. (So I suppose other affected players reported that issue directly to the customer service of tap4fun.) And they are working on it1). If I get updated information I will share here!

1) To me such wording is usually in indicator for not having found the root cause yet.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Yes I have iOS 10 on my iPad for which the game is crashing too many times while on my iPhone I still have iOS 9 which works much better but rather play with my iPad...
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

It's impossible to play for me right now

Constantly crashing
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Yes, please anyone else playing on ios10+ experiencing this problem please voice out, we need a fix badly as soon as possible.

Thank you Nachteule. Please update us as soon as you get news.

One-Star Admiral
    Guys, I have updated my devices yesterday to 10.1.1, both the iPhone 5 and iPad Air 2
    Since then I didn't experience almost any crash, so I can say upgrade your devices if unless you have a good reason not to.
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    Guys, I have updated my devices yesterday to 10.1.1, both the iPhone 5 and iPad Air 2
    Since then I didn't experience almost any crash, so I can say upgrade your devices if unless you have a good reason not to.
    I upgraded it as soon as the update came out. No difference. I'd say even worse
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    I upgraded it as soon as the update came out. No difference. I'd say even worse
    Strange ... as I said since the upgrade almost no crash, only occasionally after I leave the game in the background for hours on the iPad and I restart it, but after that initial one ... no problem. On the iPhone I didn't even had that problem and besides, the old 5 seems to work faster overall now after the update.
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS

Yes, I have the same happening over and over when playing this game on my iPad with iOS 10 while on my iPhone with iOS 9 it is better but it can happen as well but not every day several times a day. With the new game update it is even worse than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    Strange ... as I said since the upgrade almost no crash, only occasionally after I leave the game in the background for hours on the iPad and I restart it, but after that initial one ... no problem. On the iPhone I didn't even had that problem and besides, the old 5 seems to work faster overall now after the update.
    Even the old 4S on iOS 9 seems more stable. Didn't seem to have as many crashes today when compared to previous times i tried
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri