Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game keeps crashing!! iOS iphone 7plus

Game keeps crashing!! iOS iphone 7plus

Hello developer/mod, i wish to highlight to you my problem with this game where it is crashing uncountable times per-day and it is making me very very frustrated. As i'm one of the paying players and i think most of the players do pay for your in-game items too, with the amount of $ u rack in, updates after updates, again and again but you still couldn't solve this crashing problem?

I am not sure about other players who are playing on other platform that is experiencing the same problem. Just to suggest you hire someone who is more capable of solving your crashing issues immediately! THANKS!

It happens to everyone

Very frustrating
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Have you tried reinstalling the game again, one of my server mate has this problem and she shared once she uninstall and reinstall the app, the game has been stable for her. She is playing on iOS (for what it is worth). Android players have other options, like clearing cache etc (which are not available to players on the iOS)
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    It happens to everyone

Very frustrating
    Yes it is

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Have you tried reinstalling the game again, one of my server mate has this problem and she shared once she uninstall and reinstall the app, the game has been stable for her. She is playing on iOS (for what it is worth). Android players have other options, like clearing cache etc (which are not available to players on the iOS)
    I haven't tried in these 2 weeks because when i switched to this new device i already did a reinstall. The crashing problem is there since before i switched, i thought my old device was the problem, but unfortunately it isn't. Anyhow i will try removing the app and try reinstall again to see how it goes..

Yup, confirmed it is the app problem, removed the app and reinstalled, still crashed. Any dev/mod here, your attention is needed immediately.

I forwarded this issue but is there any specific point at which the crashes culminate?
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    I forwarded this issue but is there any specific point at which the crashes culminate?
    Hi, no it is random, happens in all battle training/chaos quasar/daily spin/daily collection/arena battle etc etc. What can i say, it crashes when it feels like to. =\

Presumably you on iOS 10 since your's is an iPhone 7. Vaguely recall someone else had problems with the game after upgrading to iOS 10.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Presumably you on iOS 10 since your's is an iPhone 7. Vaguely recall someone else had problems with the game after upgrading to iOS 10.
    Yes correct, running iOS 10.0.3, another software update to 10.1.1 pending but haven't updated yet, so is this a common problem where all players using iOS 10+ to be experiencing crashes during game play? If so, will there be a fix soon?