Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Commander Focus #20: Anatoli

One-Star Admiral
    I don't have Anatoli, but I do have one of the best antidotes for him, and in fact quite a few of us have it
    That antidote name is Alfred ... Alfie's special attack bomb ignores HP shields , any kind of HP shields, and as opposed to Geoffrey who can survive it after 3 activations of Acc'tan, Anatoli doesn't have that luxury since he is a rover, as you said
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Anakin View Post
    And Katyia bonus def. 197 was using a destroyer (Incendos, if I'm not wrong), but he couldn't make enough damage to break the shield. =)
    Could be I don't remember the details, so long ago
    Thanks for the review!

Galactic Chairman
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    I don't have Anatoli, but I do have one of the best antidotes for him, and in fact quite a few of us have it
    That antidote name is Alfred ... Alfie's special attack bomb ignores HP shields , any kind of HP shields, and as opposed to Geoffrey who can survive it after 3 activations of Acc'tan, Anatoli doesn't have that luxury since he is a rover, as you said
    That's true. I forgot to add this information in the analysis. Thank you. =)
    Galactic Chairman

Corporal
    I do not have Anatolii. Now that Anatolii has a 5M shield, it is very much overpowered for any fleet under level 90. Anatolii shield is up for 2 rounds. If you put him into the defender position, he can recast his shield in every turn, or if he is not always hit, every second turn. Only Alfred and lockers can disable him and his shield. Locking for 2-3 rounds is not something that a regular fleet do.
    Any disabling mechanism keeps the entire fleet protected for 2 rounds, which is a lot. If you combine Anatolii with Roxy and Fearsome Devil, your fleet is very destructive. You can use any fourth ship of your choice. FD can be disabled, but Roxy cannot. If you are lucky, you can make your 5M damage during the first 2 rounds fully protected.
    Over level 90 (and 100) Anatolii's shield is not very protective, but the critical chance remains a big threat.
    I would love to have him under level 90 and I would definitely try him out in primus invasion combined with Geoffrey and big cross shooters.

I have Geoffrey, and now i want Anatoli in my Fleet. With them i will have very strong fleet.
    СВАРОГ.s572 World1475 android

Командир хороший, может смело заменить танка, я взял бы его в свой флот) мне на нравится то что он работает на команду!

ibrealy whant this ship in my fleet
    niki966.s104 galaxy104 android

, . , .
    ✔ Galaxy Legend FB-group

ФЛОТ:
    Урса +7 (Эльза +4)
    Арморей +7 (Омега +4)
    Водэн +7 (Жаба +4)
    Азраил +7 (Кит +4)
    Флагман +6 (Милена +6)

рут.s573 | World361 | IOS | Lv: 109 | VIP: 4
    ФБ - Илья Иванов

Section Leader
    And again at 110 lvls him will be uselless.
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Myhay Nycu Maglasu View Post
    And again at 110 lvls him will be uselless.
    Nerfed, not useless ... 100% critical rating on 3 ships is never useless at any level.
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS