Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pandora bug

Battle chat works for me, on iOS (for what it's worth), got a message about 0200 server time to change over from the other server
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Three-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    i had the same issue, but they fixed it on the same day ..thankfuly

is your battle channel working? I just want to verify if other servers do not talk, or is it a bug..
    Battle chat on android working fine for us

is your battle channel working? I just want to verify if other servers do not talk, or is it a bug..
    I think it may be just a quiet server. For instance, there are have only been 3 messages on my battle channel in the past 24 hours - two of which make no sense through the translator.
    Joker: Itíll be better than the old days.

Shepard: I hope so. I died.

I think you scared them speechless. You guys have that effect

thank you guys, so only other servers do not like to speak... I was wondering if there was something wrong.. great

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    I think you scared them speechless. You guys have that effect
    yes, it seems the case .. but we always offer sharing star, we are generous
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Three-Star Admiral
    I believe this is after the update, seems like force no longer plays the greatest part in Pandora now. the commander you have plays that part. my guys keep getting slaughtered by anyone with FD even though the force is vastly different like in hundreds. is this a bug or someone found another loophole like the charged gal issue.

Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    I believe this is after the update, seems like force no longer plays the greatest part in Pandora now. the commander you have plays that part. my guys keep getting slaughtered by anyone with FD even though the force is vastly different like in hundreds. is this a bug or someone found another loophole like the charged gal issue.
    I think that all the commanders that plunder your attributes effectively bring your force level down. And, if you don't have the speed to shoot first (and kill said commanders), you are basically fighting with a lower force against those opponents. Hence, the algorithm might find them victorious ... although, on paper, you are stronger.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    Force has never been a guarantee of victory, just an indicator. If you are "gala strong" but not "equipment strong", you'll lose to an opponent who is "equipment strong" but not "gala strong", because if you can't damage them, you can't beat them, even if you perform a ton of crits, blocks, and dodges and they do not. Increases to attributes such as DEF, SDEF, HP are very undervalued in the force equation relative to increases in crit chance, pen, and hit rate.

Being slaughtered by opponents with FD should not be a surprise... FD is nearly invulnerable to attacks if he plundered 3 or more ships, unless you have crazy high E/ATK values to use (or now, augmented True Damage via MC). The ways to beat FD are to use lockers, deaccumulators, the Jackie-loop, or new commanders Ursa / Azrael.
    time's up.

High block or dodge does help to survive a FD attack. Much to my chagrin because my galactonites pen or hit rate isn't that high (level 8 on R6 duals)
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Three-Star Admiral
    i get where you guys are coming from. i agree with all points. just that this pandora is weird. i almost always shoot first and FDs have never been a problem in pandoras for me. more so if i paint up. from my observation force works differently in pandoras and the algorithms almost always allows stronger force to win unlike pvp or gl. i am just reporting what i experience with really strange never before seen vast differences in force and yet losing.