Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Primus Invasion with Alfred

Quote Originally Posted by Damir Haseljic View Post
    How Anakin does it?
    With care.
    Last edited by z3nithor; November 12th, 2016 at 20:45. Reason: Removed image by request
    time's up.

May I know if you asked Anaking if it's okay to share him formation? It's lame to post something that you didn't had any tribute in creating. Instead of everyone copying his formation it's not that hard to create one by yourself...

Permission is not required to view the battles of those who place highly in Primus Invasion. Any and every player who participates has the ability to observe the exact formation used by any of those players at the top. You'll have a hard time convincing players that Tap4Fun wanted everyones' formations to remain a secret.

As you well know, formation is not the only key to #1 in Primus Invasion. I'm certain many could copy the formations of those in the top10 and still utterly fail to reach the top 100.

Anakin has politely requested I remove the screenshot of his formation, and so I have. If it or another screenshot of a Top10 pre-invasion Alfred loop formation were to be posted by another party, it would be solely up to that party if they wanted to remove it.
    time's up.

I really don't get how those guys do it. Svetoslav is Russian (judging from his name) right? Does he get up in the middle of the night to do this event every time?
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Galactic Chairman
    I can say you only need to get a hit with alfred before you kill all the scorts.

After he is ready you should go for the rovers with alfred in the middle.

This is a great hint.

=)
    Galactic Chairman

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    I really don't get how those guys do it. Svetoslav is Russian (judging from his name) right? Does he get up in the middle of the night to do this event every time?
    Hard to say. My ex-chairman did the early one while my current chair does the later one. Then again my current chair was very competitive ranking almost or in the top 10 so while he was there he did both sessions. Now the reveal invisible commanders is there it seems he is now doing only the later
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri