Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mystery 2016-11-01 (3 days)

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Very useful at least. He makes the battle sequence of high dodge spaces quite calculable - and I like things that can be calculated!
    What gets measured gets done!
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    I used 4 Destroyers yesterday (Incendos [+7], Joya [+5], Lily [+2] and Brom Bones [+2]) and it worked fine till wave 22. With 2 paid revives I got to wave 24 where I stopped (38% HP left) to make use of the free supplies of next day.
    Thank you, I also now have all my destroyers lined-up, FD (+7), Incendos (+4), Brom Bones (+2) and Valerie and was able to get through and now on wave 18. But yesterday I was killed on wave 12 hence the 4 Destroyers are making some good way forward. I hope I can end up passing wave 20 or more. I will keep you posted.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    You think Power cores aren't worth the effort? Where are you getting so many of them for almost free?
    I probably can't reach the 3rd or 4th last wave without paid revives. GL can give me Power Cores/Crystals without me spending any credits

With changing to all Destroyers I was able to get to Wave 23 before getting killed. Damn I should have done this yesterday that way I would have 2 extra revives to complete this wave and get further. Now I hesitate to uses revives and get it all done, if it is less than 6 revives then I find it a good bargain if else the rewards are too less in my opinion...
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

I pulled up my 4 destroyers Incendos+6, FD+5 and Izolda+0/ Dudo +0
    and on 1st day passed 22 waves/ died on 23

today finished off 25th with one paid recharge, good price for 3x cores ..

I focussed all firepower on FS, used infor from Nopo (thx for it) and sacrificed always FS in like of 1st shooter.
    on waves 21+ my Devil with ~170 hit (incl all bonuses) was more like 50% hit/miss

If Devil would be with Kril+7 and agumented +7, with tech levels I have I would be able to pass it for free..
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    I pulled up my 4 destroyers Incendos+6, FD+5 and Izolda+0/ Dudo +0
    and on 1st day passed 22 waves/ died on 23. today finished off 25th with one paid recharge, good price for 3x cores...
    Thanks for the information, as I imagine as lvl 100 player you got way more firepower but I think I will try my luck as well to use some paid revives. You somehow convinced me it will be possible.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

Well... I got to level 3. Yay!
    I think I will be able to clear it tomorrow with the free tries and get 10k tech points.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Completed all 25 waves. Took i think 6 revives using Joya, Incendos, Bom, and i tried out Valerie
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Completed all waves with 5-6 revives but had to use Azrael on the last wave if else it would have taken ages, as the destroyers only fleet didn't make anymore damage. With Azrael it made all the difference, good that I have him! ��
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Completed all waves with 5-6 revives but had to use Azrael on the last wave if else it would have taken ages, as the destroyers only fleet didn't make anymore damage. With Azrael it made all the difference, good that I have him! ��
    well done JL, you have good options to choose from, my ships are very limited .. without FD would be impossible for me ..
    the tech levels are also helping, I just maxed HP ..
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...