Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mystery 2016-11-01 (3 days)

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Then I switched out Anatoli for Trickster for that 100% power boost. It helped quite a bit. Wave 21 to finish 25 with another 8 paid revives
    Over 700 credits spent then. For a single core
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    Over 700 credits spent then. For a single core
    1.you get 3 cores, so not bad ..
    2. Nopo is pioneer/explorer - he does great job for us, and i am very greatefull for his help .. I caould not do it as he.. all credit to him ..

I can confirm, friends used FD7 + Krill+7 and passed 25 waves.. I dont know about rest of ships ..

I had the feeling about destroyer WH, so my first idea to take 4 destroyers is good

Edit> FD7 + Krill+7, and 3 other destroyers .. he cleared 25 waves with no revive necessary, lucky him, he has also Incendos and Lily ..
    Last edited by Frankie; November 1st, 2016 at 20:24.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

I went in there just to have a look. Two rangers in formation but they still show only 100% each?

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Then I switched out Anatoli for Trickster for that 100% power boost. It helped quite a bit. Wave 21 to finish 25 with another 8 paid revives
    Thank you very much for sharing, tomorrow with the 2 free revives I will first switch my fleet to have only Destroyers and see how that goes with Krill on FD. As always you are a real explorer that show us all the way to finish a wormwhole! Greatly appreciated!
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

One-Star Admiral
    Ha! With my regular PVP fleet i died first in wave 11 and then in wave 13...i bothered enough to put Joya in my formation to have 2 destroyers...

If you have Geoffrey +7 you can also try protector fleet. I died in wave 20 with Geoffrey, Kit, Thantos and Akhenaton (270 million force) with the free revives. Thought also of destroyer fleet but I do not have Incendos and FD, and solely Brom, Kraing, Trickster and
    Valerie does not seem strong enough but maybe i try today.

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by bloody9 View Post
    Ha! With my regular PVP fleet i died first in wave 11 and then in wave 13...i bothered enough to put Joya in my formation to have 2 destroyers...
    Managed wave 18 but that's it, i'm not paying even 1 credit on this event...

I used 4 Destroyers yesterday (Incendos [+7], Joya [+5], Lily [+2] and Brom Bones [+2]) and it worked fine till wave 22. With 2 paid revives I got to wave 24 where I stopped (38% HP left) to make use of the free supplies of next day.

Today I continued the journey and failed to kill a lonely Thantos with full fleet. Hitrates were already high (152%, 167%, 152%, 148%) but still way to low to get enough hits on Thantos.

So I switched to Dor, Geoffrey, Incendos, Joya who killed Thantos easily and with that fleet I finished the last wave with another paid revive. So with only 50% buff and 95% hits it worked better than 100% buff and 5% hits.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Craven/Chris/Slade T-IV [+15], Sky Mightlis [+15], Penelope [+15], Galaxy Lord [+T3], Roland [+T3]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    I used 4 Destroyers yesterday (Incendos [+7], Joya [+5], Lily [+2] and Brom Bones [+2]) and it worked fine till wave 22. With 2 paid revives I got to wave 24 where I stopped (38% HP left) to make use of the free supplies of next day.

Today I continued the journey and failed to kill a lonely Thantos with full fleet. Hitrates were already high (152%, 167%, 152%, 148%) but still way to low to get enough hits on Thantos.

So I switched to Dor, Geoffrey, Incendos, Joya who killed Thantos easily and with that fleet I finished the last wave with another paid revive. So with only 50% buff and 95% hits it worked better than 100% buff and 5% hits.
    Dor MVP for wormholes?
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Dor MVP for wormholes?
    Very useful at least. He makes the battle sequence of high dodge spaces quite calculable - and I like things that can be calculated!
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Craven/Chris/Slade T-IV [+15], Sky Mightlis [+15], Penelope [+15], Galaxy Lord [+T3], Roland [+T3]