Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New version!

Quote Originally Posted by B3lz3buth View Post
    My game updated and is not even getting in game after i press start. Android 4.4.4. Maybe gona try delete all or look for better software update if there even is one. If not bye bye 3 years of GL...
    The update should last until 10:00 UTC, which is about another 47 minutes from the time of this post.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    The update should last until 10:00 UTC, which is about another 47 minutes from the time of this post.
    now to me appears the Countdown: 30 m left

Major General
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Oh ok tought is working allready, I'm on winter time and i forgot to change that acording to server time. Thanks Nopo

Quote Originally Posted by condor View Post
    now to me appears the Countdown: 30 m left
    Could be on Android, I don't have a countdown on iOS
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

I have noticed a new button which isn't available yet next to the augmentation button:
    button.jpg
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    you can request pasword reset from T4F for the t4f account, for the facebook account it is not possible ..there you need to contact FB.
    after deleting the folder with game you loose the loging info and you need to type it again, therefore i tried also without deleting it ..
    it worked so far just reinstalling game, at least i can play again, befpre it was freezing each 2mins..
    OK so I need to contact Tap for t4 account password info!
    Since their answers in support mail is quite rare, so far I managed to get to them over social networks so I posted the questions again, and awaiting the answers!
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    Ok here's the situation.
    After reinstalling the game it was better but with lags which bothered me a bit.
    Copied all the files from tap4fun/galaxylegend folder to backup.
    Deleted all data from the above folder and tried the game after fresh install.
    As I suspected it immediately threw me into beginning of the game without all my credentials...
    Since I backed it up, uninstalled it again, pasted the data back to tap4fun/galaxylegend folder, and it worked but again with ingame lags.

now there's info in settings of the game that says BIND for 200 credits!!?
    It seems that I didn't bind my account with facebook, and they said it's mandatory!..?

When I hit that it says username and password.
    needless to say that I never entered password after first time creating the account so I forgot it!?
    What is your advice how to bind the account if I don't know the password??

This account would have been gone if I hadn't backed all the data from tap4fun folder, so I'm fortunate not listening Huu's proposition!

thankz for the assistance...
    settings/app/Galaxy Legend/ tap on storage/ delete data (if i make this, i am login without enter name and password)

not uninstal

If you hear something other than say then do not say what I said.

support - i am not able contact support.

Game say me update game, i am done with update and game say me update game .............. cyrcle

Three-Star Admiral
    i am stuck at the 'start' page. click on it, hexagons flicker for a while and nothing. uninstall, remove folder and fresh install, updates seen installing again and same thing. anyone got any fix whilst i wait for support's reply. don't wanna miss and wormholes or primus. thanks in advance.

One-Star Admiral
    I am lucky for not having the problems you describe here after update, i noticed only one thing that's not working: "Forrest of stellar..." it's grayed out and i get the message "The event has yet to begin"