Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New version!

Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    alright thanks guys
    I think they are busy fixing bugs, as not all rewards are dispatched.

I do not know it it is bug or feature ... when I harvest chip fragments and got raided, so I fail and do i get any portion of the chip fragments back?
    I always get 0 fragments and 0 cubits email.

Can someone comment on this?
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    I think they are busy fixing bugs, as not all rewards are dispatched.

I do not know it it is bug or feature ... when I harvest chip fragments and got raided, so I fail and do i get any portion of the chip fragments back?
    I always get 0 fragments and 0 cubits email.

Can someone comment on this?
    I am not sure about now, but the Forest before, you will get this 0 & 0 if evacuated out just right after colonising, though it could be shorten cubits generation due to the shortness of time
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Huu View Post
    You communicate through e-mail support? You used to report any bugs in the game? If yes then has the support your e-mail and know which account you belonged to, can know with certainty that it is your account. If not, I do not know how he could Tap4fun verify that you are the account holder.
    I didn't associate any E-mail with the account some year and a half ago when I created the account.
    It was t4f account without mail, created when the game first started!
    I already talked to t4s crew over FB and said all the account info there.
    Yesterday when I entered the game without all the game data it gave me new random username and associated it with guest account to my original Triad account!
    Just because I saved all app data in backup location, I managed to bring my old account back and continue the game. Otherwise, it would be all over again.
    That just means that game credentials data of password and username and lvl achieve etc, are stored in some "user data" folder in game file system!!!

There must be a way to connect to all user app data that are stored in the cloud, not in the game folder structure!??
    Moreover because of others that are reporting it as a fact when you swap device and want to continue using your old account!
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

One-Star Admiral Vitaliy Medvedev's Avatar
    Oh, today will be some server works. Interesting, how it optimize the game in case of freezing, crashing down etc.
    nihilant.s328 World128(IOS)

On my end the game is working, well yes it has crashed ones already but seems more stable. Also the new feature is working hence making best use of it right away.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].