Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION: Pure Veins Explorer Bug - Costs 2500 Credits Each Time it Occurs

ATTENTION: Pure Veins Explorer Bug - Costs 2500 Credits Each Time it Occurs

Quote Originally Posted by freakplayer View Post
    idk to what, i guess it was a mining scan, but i never agreed to use 2500 credits for a big pure veins scan, since i still had a pure veins scan charge free.

and usually i would get a popup to ask if i want to spend credits, so id like to get those credits back....
    EDIT by Nachteule:

When does this bug occur?
    This bug can occur if you have no Pure Veins Explorers left.

What indicators exist?
    So far this bug occurred only if the mining screen showed exactly 1 Pure Veins Explorer (but none were in the inventory).

What happens if this bug occurs?
    You lose 2500 Credits.

Are there any other indicators?
    Yes, other than when using a regular Pure Veins Explorer you get a "Congrats, you've got: 1000 Cubits" message.

How can this be solved?
    Contact tap4fun support and share this video/thread. (No guarantee that they will help you.)

Last edited by Nachteule; February 25th, 2017 at 12:44.
    Labernet.s32
    Galaxy 32 (Android)

I have had the exact same problem some time ago.
    Let me guess, it was your last pure vein explorer gem ?
    Your screen was indicating 1 last gem but you had none left in your inventory ?

I have asked tap support for help about this bug
    After 3 months and countless + annoyingly useless emails their conclusion was that I was wrong.
    This bug did not exist.

Let me know if you get somewhere with them
    HeadZ.s32, world 677 (iOS)

i certainly will try, when i figure out how to report it...
    Labernet.s32
    Galaxy 32 (Android)

Well I had the same happening to me some days ago, never agreed to spend 2500 credits but T4F said I didn't. Somehow it happened and I lost the credits. Pay attention...
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

One-Star Admiral
    Hi, I normally leave the last gem in each vein untouched. I don't like to see the credit option appearing.

One-Star Admiral Vitaliy Medvedev's Avatar
    At least if you put trigger on about payment notification, you have a chance to cancel your not needed spending. Unfortunately it not spread on new celestial portal, which was the reason why I lost 499 credits one time.
    nihilant.s328 World128(IOS)

I reported this issue.

In order to help that this will be fixed please watch your Veins Explorer uses carefully. Have a look into your inventory, take screenshots if you are low with one class of explorers....
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

but this is serious, if you do, i barely watch myitem box to verify status of exporers... ohh TAP, another c..p
    thank you guys for reporting it ..
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Yeah not really something you want to face twice as it is simply 2500 wasted for nothing while it wasn't aware I hit that button in the game.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

I encountered this issue, too, today. So did anybody get the 2500 Credits returned from this bug?

The mining screen shows 1 Pure Veins Explorer and asks if you want to use Pure Veins Explorer and then, after you confirm, it says in a popup that you got 1000 Cubits.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]