Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CtC Scout

CtC Scout

What is a good level for a CtC scout?
    I have mine at level 81... should I get him to lvl 89? And max him there?
    What is a good Commander setup for him? Shields for days?
    Last edited by Nachteule; October 30th, 2016 at 17:18. Reason: CCC ==> CtC
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

mine is lvl88. on this way i can make some 40 points fight with him depens on the enemies.
    I would say anywhere between 80 and 90 should be a good lvl for a scout

Mine is at lvl 92 and that means sometimes it can make a difference to win or lose when your scout can make kills and take 40 points.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

I thought we called this CtC, conquer the cosmos?I guess high level is fine, are you going for streaks? Then low level is fine as well. The problem I see with a high level scout is you deciding he's worth more fighting and earning merits instead of straight scouting...

Yeah.... it's getting out of hand.. I just want him to scout and I find myself playing the account too ... to make him stronger and get more points.

But, there's no way he will be as strong as a regular account.
    Media Section Leader

Nah, it needs to be the minimum level which I don't remember what it is

Because you are not using him to defeat enemies, you are using him to scout.

If you have him at a level between 80 and 90 like they've said before, the rival alliance can use him to gain 40 points with a similar lvl account. A low level one will only give 20, so they won't go for it
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    Nah, it needs to be the minimum level which I don't remember what it is

Because you are not using him to defeat enemies, you are using him to scout.

If you have him at a level between 80 and 90 like they've said before, the rival alliance can use him to gain 40 points with a similar lvl account. A low level one will only give 20, so they won't go for it
    Even if he is set as protector? BTW... who should be set as protector in an alliance?
    Media Section Leader

Some opt for the weak-yet-full-merit-to-opponents player, while others opt for the biggest player in their alliance. Each has its merits ( ), and I generally recommend the former unless your alliance is actively able to earn (or doesn't mind buying) protector revives.

If you never get enough participation for the free revives, I would put the weakest high-level member as protector
    So for an alliance of 1 lv90, 1 lv99, 1 lv 28, and 20 lv100, the lv99 gets the job so opponents have to fight lv100s or settle for 20 merits per battle.

If you regularly do, then you want a strong protector to disrupt supply flooding in the final 2 minutes as people get real anxious about protecting their win streaks (in the first 2 days).
    time's up.

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    Some opt for the weak-yet-full-merit-to-opponents player, while others opt for the biggest player in their alliance. Each has its merits ( ), and I generally recommend the former unless your alliance is actively able to earn (or doesn't mind buying) protector revives.

If you never get enough participation for the free revives, I would put the weakest high-level member as protector
    So for an alliance of 1 lv90, 1 lv99, 1 lv 28, and 20 lv100, the lv99 gets the job so opponents have to fight lv100s or settle for 20 merits per battle.

If you regularly do, then you want a strong protector to disrupt supply flooding in the final 2 minutes as people get real anxious about protecting their win streaks (in the first 2 days).
    Yeah... protector revives aren't going to happen in my Alliance any time soon.

Thank you very much for the tips though... I will keep them in mind.

I will keep the scout as protector, then ... he's enough of a punching bag as is.
    Media Section Leader

One-Star Admiral Vitaliy Medvedev's Avatar
    If you have a player in alliance, who is much weaker, than others (scout, for example), you should put him as protector to not let enemies earn easy points on him. If in alliance all have around equal force, of course, you should put as protector the strongest.
    nihilant.s328 World128(IOS)