Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Primus Invasion Question: Anatoli vs Geoffrey

Geoffrey is still a good commander and the best I have :-) nevertheless as Nachteule said you should consider if it is worth to spend 45k on him... There are so many good commander out there now. In these days I would not go again for Geoffrey and spend so much credits for him. You may even get him once for free from portal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga View Post
    Geoffrey is still a good commander and the best I have :-) nevertheless as Nachteule said you should consider if it is worth to spend 45k on him... There are so many good commander out there now. In these days I would not go again for Geoffrey and spend so much credits for him. You may even get him once for free from portal.
    Yeah... for me I think he's worth the credits. I still need MANY R6 stones and he can help me get those from PI.
    And with my luck I will never get a commander like him from the portal.. that thing is more like a chip factory for me... the commanders I get are on repeat ... it's getting ridiculous.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Three-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Yeah... for me I think he's worth the credits. I still need MANY R6 stones and he can help me get those from PI.
    And with my luck I will never get a commander like him from the portal.. that thing is more like a chip factory for me... the commanders I get are on repeat ... it's getting ridiculous.
    again also upvoted for Geoff. He made CQ a cakewalk, PI a breeze, Arena got me my top spot many times with Acctan. and now GL is almost 50% defended and 70-80% won. the individual shields and like what Hernan said, you place him properly and choose the right opponents, you'll more often than not win.

Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    again also upvoted for Geoff. He made CQ a cakewalk, PI a breeze, Arena got me my top spot many times with Acctan. and now GL is almost 50% defended and 70-80% won. the individual shields and like what Hernan said, you place him properly and choose the right opponents, you'll more often than not win.
    Yep ... I was pretty much set to buy him .. now I am convinced.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader