Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Death Space 2016-10-25 (7 days)

Quote Originally Posted by freakplayer View Post
    rigged beyond belief, is all i can say...

i mean if the chances are really even like everything should, then ppl should have gotten credits from the galaxy slot machine already, but since i started this game i didnt get A SINGLE credit from this event.

i mean dont get me wrong, i like the game but as a few already mentioned here, tap4cash seems just rigging and changing everything to their advantage (greed?) untill ppl just get pissed off and leave the game.

for example: why is it that 1 of the daily tasks is to buy something from the Black Market? Some offers on the BM are nice, yes, but rare as hell. Just so ppl would buy something off the BM in order to get 1 more Ghost ring and the 7/7 bonus from the tasks?

And then there is the program itself... it just lags, and lags, and lags when i get my rewards from the tasks, resulting in 10 minutes beeing wasted nearly, because it slows down so much, that my tablet/phone just say "nope nope nope nope nope".

/rant off
    For the daily task purchase from black market. You can skip it and log in in the calendar for 6 credits except for the last day which you have to hope for the best that something cheap or with 90% discount comes up
    Last edited by z3nithor; October 30th, 2016 at 18:03. Reason: removed swearing from quote
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by freakplayer View Post

i mean if the chances are really even like everything should, then ppl should have gotten credits from the galaxy slot machine already, but since i started this game i didnt get A SINGLE credit from this event.
    slot machine, some player using "slow down app" for better result. I think TAP, eliminate credits from results.

Credits and coins were removed from the output algorithm for Dexters Slots more than 4 months ago. Likely earlier.

Why? Because of the double-multiplier "bug" that t4f introduced and has not removed.

There is a thread on it somewhere....
    time's up.

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    Credits and coins were removed from the output algorithm for Dexters Slots more than 4 months ago. Likely earlier.

Why? Because of the double-multiplier "bug" that t4f introduced and has not removed.

There is a thread on it somewhere....
    No credits from slot for many months. Tap removed it but for some strange reason left the animation. But it don't stop on credits or extra dexter coins anymore.

2 revives completed all the ways 3 days ago, ı used lvl 1 coats.
    FS+5, Dor+7, Maggie+6, Raksha+7 [krill+7], Joya+6

Quote Originally Posted by cbehen View Post
    2 revives completed all the ways 3 days ago, ı used lvl 1 coats.
    Coatings have no effect in Infinite Cosmos/Wormholes.
    time's up.

One-Star Admiral Vitaliy Medvedev's Avatar
    Thought for a long time, is it worth to make 3 resets per day for additional prices. Finally decided - not worth.
    nihilant.s328 World128(IOS)