Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Death Space 2016-10-25 (7 days)

It's not a steal, but it's cheaper than the normal.

Consider the normal IC where the top prize is a PPC. Usually you spend about that or maybe a little more, but for 3 PPC.

It will depend on how much you need them and how's your credits situation. I have a lot of credits right now, but I don't want to spend them in anything other than Azrael or FD, which at this point I'm undecided
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by darre View Post
    Thanks for the little push
    I noticed i could only do 2 paid resets today, these brought me 2 extra pc's, a good amount of prestige, tech points and gala energy as well as the BM currency
    Depends on what your goals are: will those PPC help you win a commander in CCC? Or will they assure you the 1st place in arena and you need them this fast? I ask because my approach on this things is to have a lot pf patience, restraint and spend as little as i can, since i will never compete with the top dogs.
    I am saving all i can for Christmas event, and i'm sure till then i will have enough Pandora cores to augment the Christmas commander to +7. After all in this event we get 9 pandora cores with minimal spending, and maybe 1 or 2 out of those candies...We get PPC in GL, and my other approach is to try just 3 times in chest events...sometimes i get very lucky and get 2 PPC for 100 credits...It's more than enough for my needs
    I'm a VIP6 with a loooong way to go to VIP7, especially now when they don't give VIPx3 for month card. And with the way T4F drives this game, i will stop buying month cards too after the Christmas event ...it's useless

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Do you still need something from the Black Market? Besides PPC?
    Yeah, R6 prisms and FS chips are always welcome, guess that will be the only things worth purchasing for me
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

Quote Originally Posted by bloody9 View Post
    Depends on what your goals are: will those PPC help you win a commander in CCC? Or will they assure you the 1st place in arena and you need them this fast? I ask because my approach on this things is to have a lot pf patience, restraint and spend as little as i can, since i will never compete with the top dogs.
    I am saving all i can for Christmas event, and i'm sure till then i will have enough Pandora cores to augment the Christmas commander to +7. After all in this event we get 9 pandora cores with minimal spending, and maybe 1 or 2 out of those candies...We get PPC in GL, and my other approach is to try just 3 times in chest events...sometimes i get very lucky and get 2 PPC for 100 credits...It's more than enough for my needs
    I'm a VIP6 with a loooong way to go to VIP7, especially now when they don't give VIPx3 for month card. And with the way T4F drives this game, i will stop buying month cards too after the Christmas event ...it's useless
    Well, i need to bring Dor to +7 asap, and my fleet is just not good enough to be able to take them in a regular wormhole and i seem to get only BS if i try 3 chests, so from my point of view it's a good opportunity to take home a reasonable amount of power cores
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

They don't?????

FFS. I was waiting for it
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Yeah, R6 prisms and FS chips are always welcome, guess that will be the only things worth purchasing for me
    I had you pegged for a guy that already had his 5x R6 combos
    What do you still need? And... if you still need them, why are you buying cores this mining event? Want to bring Dor up to +7 ASAP?
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

One-Star Admiral
    Well, i need to bring Dor to +7 asap, and my fleet is just not good enough to be able to take them in a regular wormhole and i seem to get only BS if i try 3 chests, so from my point of view it's a good opportunity to take home a reasonable amount of power cores
    Then i wish you good luck

Then i wish you good luck
    Which begs the question... how many cores do you get back from reverting? Chips? Crystals?
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

One-Star Admiral
    Half of the PPC, if i'm not mistaken and i guess half of the Chips used for augmenting from +6? or from +5?

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Which begs the question... how many cores do you get back from reverting? Chips? Crystals?
    Half for +6 and +7 (5 and 25 respectively)
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS