Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Death Space 2016-10-25 (7 days)

i have the feeling with the freeze from Frost Jr i can do more than with the invisibility skill from cabal (especially since i have else+4)

Quote Originally Posted by freakplayer View Post
    i have the feeling with the freeze from Frost Jr i can do more than with the invisibility skill from cabal (especially since i have else+4)
    Interesting...I think it might be the other way around. I like Cabal much more... especially with Elsa.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

actually slightly off topic (but still kinda connected to the whole halloween event stuff):

is it worth it to push for Frost Jr. if i have 23 brooms and 52 hats right now (more inc ofc due to the event) to replace cabal, or should i just wait my ass off on the celestial portal raffle?
    Don't do it.

There's not much difference.

Besides Frost is one of the most common on the celestial portal, along Daleks, Quasimodo and Milena.
    I got Frost from the portal a couple of days ago
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

you know the funny thing is about the portal, i miss about 60% if not more from it, yet i already got at least 3 times a duplicate, resulting in only 2 Chips....

and today i got a new one. Aquos.
    Last edited by freakplayer; October 27th, 2016 at 13:37.
    Labernet.s32
    Galaxy 32 (Android)

you know the funny thing is about the portal, i miss about 60% if not more from it, yet i already got at least 3 times a duplicate, resulting in only 2 Chips....
    Actually, exactly what Hernan said... wait for him in the Portal.. I don't get squat in there... but I got him one week ago. Not using him at all.. but hey... bonus stats.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot View Post
    Hm... I'm not sure if I'm in good mental health.. I'm approving something done by t4f
    A check up never hurts, my shrink told me i possibly have an addiction give the man a cigar for that much wisdom

I went in full throttle as well as i needed the ppc's in a hurry, Dor was becoming quite impatient, but thanks to death space this matter is resolved, Dor happy and i'm happy

@Freakplayer: the only one that can replace Cabal successfully is Cryptor (not considering new generations or CtC)
    Last edited by darre; October 27th, 2016 at 16:40.
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

alright fair enough, thanks for the input
    Labernet.s32
    Galaxy 32 (Android)

Я до 20й еле дополз с кредитами

До 25й не пойду, сильно уворотливые все

администратор примечание: Пожалуйста, добавьте к предыдущему сообщению, если вы хотите добавить что-то очень быстро / administrator note Please add to the previous post, if you want to add something very quickly
    Last edited by Nopo; October 28th, 2016 at 09:16.

and today i got a new one. Aquos.
    well just enjoy it, some of the people get 90% duplicates ..
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

rigged beyond belief, is all i can say...

i mean if the chances are really even like everything should, then ppl should have gotten credits from the galaxy slot machine already, but since i started this game i didnt get A SINGLE credit from this event.

i mean dont get me wrong, i like the game but as a few already mentioned here, tap4cash seems just rigging and changing everything to their advantage (greed?) untill ppl just get pissed off and leave the game.

for example: why is it that 1 of the daily tasks is to buy something from the Black Market? Some offers on the BM are nice, yes, but rare as hell. Just so ppl would buy something off the BM in order to get 1 more Ghost ring and the 7/7 bonus from the tasks?

And then there is the program itself... it just lags, and lags, and lags when i get my rewards from the tasks, resulting in 10 minutes beeing wasted nearly, because it slows down so much, that my tablet/phone just say "nope nope nope nope nope".

/rant off
    Last edited by z3nithor; October 30th, 2016 at 18:02. Reason: removed swearing
    Labernet.s32
    Galaxy 32 (Android)