13. ...
    14. ...
    15. ...
    16. ...
    17. ...
    18. ...

(All prices in Credits.)
    Total price for 18 Chests: ????? Credits
    Bonus: Opening 10th Chest with getting Alfred DNA or 18x Ranger Chips will get you 2x Class Chip Packs, if you purchase any credits and you get 1x Alfred DNA or 18x Ranger Chips you get an extra 3x Ranger Chips, if you compose Alfred or 18x Ranger Chips twice you get 5x Pandora Power Cores
    Notes: Galactic Reserve Energy cannot be used during this event
    Last edited by Nachteule; October 18th, 2016 at 10:47. Reason: Chest 4 price added.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Really wanting Alfred. More so than some Halloween or even Christmas commander. Someone posts the cost please.

Quote Originally Posted by BossaNova View Post
    Really wanting Alfred. More so than some Halloween or even Christmas commander. Someone posts the cost please.
    Hello my friend!

Although still strong Alfred lost some of his bite - interest seems to be low, I could not find reliable pricing info at Facebook. The few discussions show only pictures of the first 2-3 chests opened.

(And to be considered, too, augment another Ranger to gold will take a lot of time...)
    Last edited by Nachteule; October 18th, 2016 at 10:57.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

How can you say that ?
    We don't even know what that commander looks like... maybe it's Alfred 2.0.
    I understood from a Facebook group that 1 DNA is 18k... last time I remember he was 55k for both.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

I'm not going to break the bank(100k or more) for a new commander. My current 45k could be enough.

I'm not going to break the bank(100k or more) for a new commander. My current 45k could be enough.
    I understand from my Facebook group that worst case should be 46k credits. So .. you are 1k short.
    Media Section Leader

A way to much in my opinion for a good but old commander... I would love to have him in my fleet but i would not spend 46k for him now. Maybe one day free from portal ;-)

Not interested in Alfred anymore. In fact i am not really interested in any new commanders right now. Even FD is becoming less of a threat now i have all my ships to +6 as like a lot of things its gives you little bonuses on the side like extra HP or ATK. I am not even considering the idea of raising any of my commanders to +7 right now as i want to skip this entire new generation and move straight onto the next where hopefully i will have enough to the 2 ships to +7 straight away.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Not interested in Alfred anymore. In fact i am not really interested in any new commanders right now. Even FD is becoming less of a threat now i have all my ships to +6 as like a lot of things its gives you little bonuses on the side like extra HP or ATK. I am not even considering the idea of raising any of my commanders to +7 right now as i want to skip this entire new generation and move straight onto the next where hopefully i will have enough to the 2 ships to +7 straight away.
    Interesting train of thought ... do you think the game will last that long? Or do you thing the next generation will come very soon?
    Media Section Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    That's a good patient strategy, no drama until wham bang! You are at the top. Patient play like what Nachteule, z3nithor, Pliusomiot does, is the way to go, without breaking the wallet.

True FD is less and less of a treat - high block or dodge, freeze him, deaccumulate him. Same thing for Ursa, both of them just have to get rid of, quickly. As always shooting first helps (not the only way, but one of the easiest way but admittedly could be expensive to get those 5 R6 meteors)

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Interesting train of thought ... do you think the game will last that long? Or do you thing the next generation will come very soon?
    Lola, you started your first account how long ago? And the game is still going strong. If a generation is counted as 5 new commanders for each type of ship class, we are but just 2 months away (assuming there are no more in between commanders like Maggie or Ursa)
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri