Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pumpkin Planet Exploration 2016-10-21 (3 days)

Pumpkin Planet Exploration 2016-10-21 (3 days)

Update 2016 05:54 UTC

Recommendation:
    • Bring in your best and blocky fleet (as z3nithor recommended), as you want counter and attack the opponent as often as possible

Strategy used
    • Basically i used flagship as sacrifice opposite opponent's first shooter once I was one shot killed
    • And try to take out Dingo as fast as possible.
    • If you can lock or deaccumulate Dingo, that helps

Notable Enemy
    • Dingo special attack, hits all 9 position, if you do not have sufficient HP it will be destroyed.

Refresh & Revives
    Can challenge the worm hole 3 times
    Reset wormhole cost = 3000 credits
    Revive cost = 100 credits

Notable observations
    • At wave 11
      • opponent Dingo "destroyer" does do that mass attack (at least in wave 11 onwards, not sure about earlier waves, he was frozen, deaccumulated or killed before he could shoot his special)
      • my fleet HP dropped from 17.9M to 12.3M after the special mass attack
      • opponent fleet HP is 42.9M
    • From wave 12
      1. All opponents have full accumulator
      2. Opponent can withstand a Fearsome Devil +7 special attack, need 2 FD attack to finish off
      3. Opponent's special generally will one-shot kill, even without a critical
    • At wave 13
      • Need 3 FD special attack to finish off opponent
      • Annica's cross killed my Anatoli +5 one shot
    • At wave 14, HP dropped from 17.9 to 0.33M after Dingo's mass special attack, opponent HP was 53.9M
    • At wave 15, watch out for Armoray's special, it is connecting and can one shot kill (i was bunching up to kill Dingo, but it exposed me to Armoray connecting special

Accumulator status of opponent
    1. In general only 1 or 2 opponents have full accumulator in the early waves
    2. Wave 2: Kit full accumulator
    3. Wave 3: opponent shoots first, no opponent with full accumulator
    4. Wave 4: Full accumulator, Thantos & Dingo
    5. Wave 5: Dark Asgard accumulator full, Dingo accumulator 2 charge
    6. Wave 6: Lyon accumulator full, Dingo accumulator 3 charge
    7. Wave 7: Kit & generic commander full accumulator, Dingo accumulator 3 charge
    8. Wave 8: Dingo (flagship) full accumulator - special is Indra barrage like normal flagship, Dingo (destroyer) accumulator 3 charge
      accumulator 3 charge
    9. Wave 9: Thantos & generic commander full accumulator, Dingo accumulator 3 charge
    10. Wave 10: Generic commander full accumulator, Dingo accumulator 3 charge
    11. Wave 11: Dingo full accumulator
    12. Wave 12 and onwards, all opponents have full accumulator

In all i spent 800 in 100 credits paid revives to complete (wave 13 - 1, wave 14 - 3, wave 15 - 4 paid)

Rewards
    Wave 3 - 1x Class Chip Pack
    Wave 6 - 1x TS-3 module chip
    Wave 9 - 100K Galactonite Energy
    Wave 12 - 2x Pandora Power Core
    Wave 15 - 2x Pandora Power Crystals

Not sure how it will be but based on the description, it sure looks like it was based on the recent Nightmare Space.

IMG_5632a.jpg
    Last edited by Nopo; October 21st, 2016 at 06:30. Reason: Added experience after finishing 15 waves
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Hahaha good catch NOPO! I am pretty sure they recycle every event and missed to edit some of the words in the description.
    8008135.s908 World587[IOS]

Yep, bog-standard Wormhole format. Dodgy at high levels, so bring your block fleet

*pets Ursa*
    time's up.

Oh well I used my typical formation and was able to make it till Wave 11 and died but will be able to clear it tomorrow with free revives. Than I will most likely use some credit to also finish wave 12 before I reset. I think it will take too many revives at my level and force to reach and clear wave 15. But I will already be happy to take home 6 Pandora Power Cores with hopefully minimum credits spend.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    Yep, bog-standard Wormhole format. Dodgy at high levels, so bring your block fleet

*pets Ursa*
    That block boost, even without the attack and s-attack bonus, really helps to attack the high HP that the later waves have.

<wish i had Ursa whistle> ;-)

added: original post updated with full wave 15 review
    Last edited by Nopo; October 21st, 2016 at 06:33.
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

Nopo, does FD survive opponents attacks with the plundered defense stats?
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Nopo, does FD survive opponents attacks with the plundered defense stats?
    In wave 12 onwards, yes, he survives with the plundered stats, perhaps 2 - 5 of their normal attacks.

He does not survive opponent's special without plundered stats (e.g. Kit first shot special at wave 12 - that could be overcharged)

At wave 14, FD barely survive Armoray's special attack at wave 14, all the other commanders in Armoray's chain, either Geoffrey +7 or Anatoli +5 / Retrobot +6 do not survive Armoray's special attack at wave 14.

Did anyone of you guys finish all 15 waves in the previous "nightmare" wormhole?
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Major General
    I stopped at 17% in Wave 13, no problems with enemy dodging as there is Dor with his +50% hit rate / crit chance.
    volente.s177 | world1080 merged | android |

I have noticed Maggie does a great job of reducing enemy damage in this wormhole. Her skill also seems to affect Dingos killer shot.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy