Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 59

Thread: Flagship and Commanders Augmentation Costs

  1. #31
    Four-Star Admiral Hernan D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    752
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    +8 is correct and a constant cost requirement with increasing fail rate means over all an increasing cost.

    Attachment 2090
    So you need more for making it +7 than making it +8
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

  2. #32
    Four-Star Admiral Hernan D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    752
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Do you know the other colors too? Ex +15? Or is bright yellow the last one?
    I don't think there's another color.

    Den has everyone +15 are they are all yellow

    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

  3. #33
    Section Leader Lola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    I don't think there's another color.

    Den has everyone +15 are they are all yellow

    psh.. all that power and still not arena no.1 )

    /sarcasm
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

  4. #34
    Colonel Tomas Vasiliauskas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    112
    Very expensive to augment.. +7 its what can i do
    štriode.s412 world 212 IOS

  5. #35
    Four-Star Admiral Hernan D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    752
    btw, Lola, the ship changes to Yellow when you get +13. Here's some proof





    FD is at +12 and still golden
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

  6. #36
    Section Leader Lola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,041
    Thank you, Hernan. I wonder why he has Guardian and Mag Cloud on Devil... He wants to stack those values so high he gets -22?

    @ Nachteule ... is there a way we can incorporate these colors in the guide?
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

  7. #37
    Section Leader Nopo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Currently somewhere in South East Asia
    Posts
    2,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    @ Nachteule ... is there a way we can incorporate these colors in the guide?
    You could edit your table to add another column. Easier to do it in advance mode and switch editor to WYSIWYG Mode (the top row left most icon)
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

  8. #38
    Super Moderator z3nithor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    w747 / w928 / w1086
    Posts
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Thank you, Hernan. I wonder why he has Guardian and Mag Cloud on Devil... He wants to stack those values so high he gets -22?

    @ Nachteule ... is there a way we can incorporate these colors in the guide?
    When you get Jackie-looped, you absolutely want as high of defensive attributes as possible to try and outlast your opponent's destroyer.
    time's up.

  9. #39
    Four-Star Admiral Hernan D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    752
    Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    When you get Jackie-looped, you absolutely want as high of defensive attributes as possible to try and outlast your opponent's destroyer.
    Good tip

    I don't have a R7, but you would put a Guardian R6 instead of a Deep Blue R6?
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

  10. #40
    Super Moderator z3nithor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    w747 / w928 / w1086
    Posts
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    Good tip

    I don't have a R7, but you would put a Guardian R6 instead of a Deep Blue R6?
    I would not... start a thread in a tactics workshop "FD Optimization" or such and post a screenshot to start the discussion
    time's up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •