formation sugestion

I run a formation with:
    Anatoli +5
    Maggie +7
    Geofrey +7
    FD +5
    FS +3

i have on bench Armoray,alfred,paccar
    the advise is i want stratus in next few weeks in formation and i dont know who to kick....
    my question mark is btw anatoli and geofrey.....
    anatoli can luch his protector shield no matter what....
    on the other hand geofrey with acctan lt. on long fight can be a big factor....
    opinions???

Since it is in the plans, why do you want to change for Stratus?

Do you have enough Pandora Power Cores and chips to augment Stratus to at least +5 (even better to +7)?

Personally, I do have to say that, when I battle against a fleet with Fearsome Devil & Geoffrey (both which can be disabled with Lt.), Anatoli, Maggie, Stratus (or even Armoray), I will always hope to get rid of Stratus first. He gives me the most trouble
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

I would take Maggie out and Stratus in.

Second option is Geoff if you are in a force level where he doesn't matter that much
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

From looking at your formation right now it seems to are playing more defensive than offensive with both Anatoli and Geoffrey both having shield capabilities. I would agree that you could switch to a more offensive approach and dump Geoffrey instead of Stratus. I actually have Stratus (+7) and Geoffrey (+4) as I am on purpose still lvl 99 which why Anatoli didn't make any sense as I would then drop Geoffrey while I was think why invest in a new commander when it won't bring that much of an added value.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

i have enogh to go at least on + 5 with any commander...i plan to go with magie on +10 first and after that with stratus on +10
    in one week i can make maggie +8.
    it is defensive one that why i win so many battle with much more stronger players but one of this 2 protectors ships must be gone...still dont know wich one

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    From looking at your formation right now it seems to are playing more defensive than offensive with both Anatoli and Geoffrey both having shield capabilities. I would agree that you could switch to a more offensive approach and dump Geoffrey instead of Stratus. I actually have Stratus (+7) and Geoffrey (+4) as I am on purpose still lvl 99 which why Anatoli didn't make any sense as I would then drop Geoffrey while I was think why invest in a new commander when it won't bring that much of an added value.
    everithing is diferent on lev 100 ..u cant make comparations....damage on ships can go up to 5 mil on S-atack

Quote Originally Posted by Lordul View Post
    everithing is diferent on lev 100 ..u cant make comparations....damage on ships can go up to 5 mil on S-atack
    It seems they are getting way over 5m now, with Ursa.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Section Leader
    instead of MAggie you can tak ealfred or ursa...
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Lordul View Post
    it is defensive one that why i win so many battle with much more stronger players but one of this 2 protectors ships must be gone...still dont know wich one
    If the choice is merely between Geoffrey and Anatoli i would take Geoffrey out, for the simple reason that Anatoli's shield can't be blocked while we already see a lot of players using lt Kit as a countermeasure against Geoffrey
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

Quote Originally Posted by darre View Post
    If the choice is merely between Geoffrey and Anatoli i would take Geoffrey out, for the simple reason that Anatoli's shield can't be blocked while we already see a lot of players using lt Kit as a countermeasure against Geoffrey
    I'm telling you man... Christmas commander will be a Kit-Immune protector... shields for a gazillion damage... etc
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader