Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Galaxy League opponents

I am still getting 0 points on loosing for both opponents, and now the going is tougher too, getting 600M and above opponents, have to use supplies to search for reasonably hopefully winnable opponents.

May be this is Tap's new tactic to make us buy supplies ... harumph
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

I'm not 100% certain but for me the opponents in GL seemed to have balanced out at last.

On a side-note, I am very annoyed this morning. I've been waiting for 10 days for a new S commander. I excitedly hurried to the Celestial Portal to see who my new crew member would be and.....Rover chips.....

(I realise that people have moaned about this before but I needed to vent - maybe I need a break!)
    Joker: It’ll be better than the old days.

Shepard: I hope so. I died.

My opponents are regular and were it right from the beginning. But I started nearly a whole day later as I did not notice Galaxy League is already open again (last settling day it displayed a break of 30 days...).

Only thing that gives me a hard time is FD... most of my opponents have him.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Craven/Chris/Slade T-IV [+15], Sky Mightlis [+15], Penelope [+15], Galaxy Lord [+T3], Roland [+T3]

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    I am still getting 0 points on loosing for both opponents, and now the going is tougher too, getting 600M and above opponents, have to use supplies to search for reasonably hopefully winnable opponents.
    Strange as I get 3 points when loosing against stronger opponents, and yes I used before some supplies but now I will try without. Except maybe at the end to make sure I am well positioned for the rewards. I hope to be in top 600 again but for now I am top 1303 only which seems to go less good then last time. But we will see once we are halfway. :-)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    My opponents are regular and were it right from the beginning. But I started nearly a whole day later as I did not notice Galaxy League is already open again (last settling day it displayed a break of 30 days...).

Only thing that gives me a hard time is FD... most of my opponents have him.
    Now imagine FD had Cross ATK )))))) ... or better yet... Strong Bullet special
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Section Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Now imagine FD had Cross ATK )))))) ... or better yet... Strong Bullet special
    lol next year can be this like indra verdial to get it 100% for sure...
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Quote Originally Posted by darre View Post
    My feedback would be that this GL sucks.....my lv59 side account is also facing lv100 monsters in 60% of the battles, in these 2 days i have only seen 2 lv50 opponents
    Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot
    My feeling- the matching in GL was changed - during previous GL season on my lvl 85 account i faced mostly opponents in the same level and force range. In this season I've got a whole bunch of 100 lvl accounts, while I'm at lvl 86. I've lost by now almost half of my battles
    Signing this all the way. I think Tap saw that some of us got quite some chips after easier GLeague events that the decision afterward was to make it more harder to obtain. If this is going to be set up as standard G league in the future events, then it's two BIG thumbs DOWN for the Chinese company!!!
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Get most of stronger opponents and trying to do my best to win
    štriode.s412 world 212 IOS

Three-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    Signing this all the way. I think Tap saw that some of us got quite some chips after easier GLeague events that the decision afterward was to make it more harder to obtain. If this is going to be set up as standard G league in the future events, then it's two BIG thumbs DOWN for the Chinese company!!!
    yup likewise progression is markedly slower.

One-Star Admiral
    I don't know if this is due to fewer people playing in GL this time or to T4F changing the algorithm for ranking calculation. What i have noticed is that when i am overall ranking 1800+ and grade ranking 1100+ i get reasonable opponents (stronger than me mostly but i win against them). In just a few winning fights (average of 5) my ranking goes up very fast (600+ overall, 400+ grade...or even 65+ one time)...and i get impossible opponents... This is what changed from the last GL, ranking tops very fast now.