Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Galaxy League opponents

Hybrid View

Galaxy League opponents

Compared to a lot of the members on the forums I am a relative newie - please forgive me if I seem to be a bit dim!
    Galaxy League has started again and I have recently hit level 80. For some reason the opponents that I am getting are a lot more random than I used to get. Previously, the levels seemed to be roughly within 10-15 levels of mine. But in this season I am being matched with players between level 50 and level 100. Is this normal once you've reached level 80?
    Joker: Itíll be better than the old days.

Shepard: I hope so. I died.

Quote Originally Posted by The Anomalist View Post
    Compared to a lot of the members on the forums I am a relative newie - please forgive me if I seem to be a bit dim!
    Galaxy League has started again and I have recently hit level 80. For some reason the opponents that I am getting are a lot more random than I used to get. Previously, the levels seemed to be roughly within 10-15 levels of mine. But in this season I am being matched with players between level 50 and level 100. Is this normal once you've reached level 80?
    It is pretty normal for the start of League... After a day or two you start to get only "appropriate" matchups. I quote it as the system regularly matches you across plan tiers (e.g. lv80 vs lv7x, or lv9x). At the start, even being lv100 my first day of matchups has opponents as low as lv50.
    time's up.

Thanks. I'll have to see what happens. I just don't remember struggling to find opponents at this stage.
    Joker: Itíll be better than the old days.

Shepard: I hope so. I died.

Yes. It is still in a flux. This time on the first day i got a string a easy opponents with high points and manage to number 30 (nice screen shot). Today I have dropped back down and will continue to drop down as the league progresses

All the best The Anomalist
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Not sure if this was the same Gal League that was "programmed" last time. But, last time whenever I made a Challenge to find an opponent, I never found a Lv100 - since I am not Lv100. This was great, it divided players up by "groups" it seemed but Higher levels could challenge lower levels (eg. Lv100 finding a Lv90 opponent).

Now when I make a search/challenge 3/5 matches has a Lv100. Makes it a bit harder to get some points now

Quote Originally Posted by anhtbxn View Post
    Not sure if this was the same Gal League that was "programmed" last time. But, last time whenever I made a Challenge to find an opponent, I never found a Lv100 - since I am not Lv100. This was great, it divided players up by "groups" it seemed but Higher levels could challenge lower levels (eg. Lv100 finding a Lv90 opponent).

Now when I make a search/challenge 3/5 matches has a Lv100. Makes it a bit harder to get some points now
    remember, T4F always optimizes the players experience and is very grateful for your feedback ..so give them one
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    remember, T4F always optimizes the players experience and is very grateful for your feedback ..so give them one
    My feedback now for today's Galaxy league is "I am getting 0 point defeats in both opponents."
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    My feedback now for today's Galaxy league is "I am getting 0 point defeats in both opponents."
    Yup, i'm having the same problem, both opponents give 0 points in case i loose
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

Quote Originally Posted by darre View Post
    Yup, i'm having the same problem, both opponents give 0 points in case i loose
    Yep.. that's almost what I am getting too... mostly 1 point.. some 0. Most opponents I loose to.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

My feedback would be that this GL sucks.....my lv59 side account is also facing lv100 monsters in 60% of the battles, in these 2 days i have only seen 2 lv50 opponents
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation