Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First Ship to +15 question.

First Ship to +15 question.

Hello guys,

Since T4F releases new commanders at such a fast place ... isn't it a good idea to make the Flagship +15 first?
    After all... we are stuck with it.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

The flagship costs a lot more then the other ships to get any augmentation, although earlier levels of augmentation have been adjusted. If this trend continues then i expect the cost to get the flagship to +15 will be astronomical compared to a standard commander. The only advantage is you are stuck with the FS so the resources are never wasted.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Also the FS offers the least benefit compared to the other commanders so pushing to get the FS raise, although permanent, might not be the best way for you to progress in the game.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

From +6 to +7 some of the basic fixed stats (HP, ATK, ...) are boosted by more than 30%. Together with the S-ATK boost from TS-x6 and Mileena the Flagship can really deal some damage. Alone the capability to tank more than one special helps a lot. The basic stats for percent attributes are the main issue (block, penetration, anit-crit) and the specials themselves are not on par with current commanders' specials.

Nevertheless from +6 to +7 is a huge jump for FS.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Craven/Chris/Slade T-IV [+15], Sky Mightlis [+15], Penelope [+15], Galaxy Lord [+T3], Roland [+T3]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Just notice your flagship is +7. Congratulations Nachteule
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Yeah... main reason for me is that we are stuck with the ship, no matter how you put it. And since you lose PPC and Crystals if you de-augment a ship... I am betting on the FS.
    I saw that in CCC, many times, the high level players have really resilient Flagships... and they also dish out a LOT of dmg.
    Media Section Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    From +6 to +7 some of the basic fixed stats (HP, ATK, ...) are boosted by more than 30%. Together with the S-ATK boost from TS-x6 and Mileena the Flagship can really deal some damage. Alone the capability to tank more than one special helps a lot. The basic stats for percent attributes are the main issue (block, penetration, anit-crit) and the specials themselves are not on par with current commanders' specials.

I really do want my FS to get to +7 but it took me long enough to get to +6. 100 cores is a lot to dedicate to an old ship. My playing style always has been a bit different as my Hull enhance is better than probably anyone else who hasn't finished all tech. Its because of my play style that i am a lot further behind then what i could have been if i focused on other commanders instead of the FS. Its also because of this i can easily advise others that increasing other commanders way before the FS will return better results even with the constant change of commanders and the cores lost in the process.

If you are able to gain more force overall then wormholes like the current event that offer cores and crystals are easier to complete. This quite simply means you can recover the lost cores quicker when reverting your commander.
    Kris.s3 World 906

Well I have my FS at only +3 and that is because I find it damn hard to collect the chips for it. Not sure how you all do to get these FS chips collected except if you all spend a lot of credits on those FS Packs? I am 6 chips away from +4 as I never bought any of those FS Packs but would love to get advise on how I can collect these chips quicker...
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

How come your fs is just +3? Mine is +3 also and I play for 1.5 months. Probably because of your old server?It cost me 32 chips for +3.
    Media Section Leader

Its easier to get FS chips now. Every week you get almost 1 for free with the wormhole. The League is another good place to get the chips if you can spare the cores. you can also get them from the class packs and if you are willing to spend 70 credits a day from the arena you can get a free class pack and lots of tech points.
    Kris.s3 World 906