Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Vitos

That is exactly what happened to me. My FD used special attack so he has block buff and plundered stats. Then Vitos attacks with special hits my FD and My buffs are gone except for the plundered stats.
    8008135.s908 World587[IOS]

Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    z3nithor I don't have ytube since it's excluded from network here.
    Can someone describe briefly what's the bug on Vitos!??!
    Z3n's video shows how opposing FD fires his special, then gets hit by own Vitos, afterwards is stuck in a Jackie loop (by own FD) and finally hit by Armoray (end of round 1). Normally after hit by Vitos FD should become unbuffed. But the video shows the following: FD still has the plundered defensive attributes when Armoray hits AND the buffed stats are active in the next turns (2 and 3), too. As if Vitos does not debuff but fixes FD's buffs.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Z3n's video shows how opposing FD fires his special, then gets hit by own Vitos, afterwards is stuck in a Jackie loop (by own FD) and finally hit by Armoray (end of round 1). Normally after hit by Vitos FD should become unbuffed. But the video shows the following: FD still has the plundered defensive attributes when Armoray hits AND the buffed stats are active in the next turns (2 and 3), too. As if Vitos does not debuff but fixes FD's buffs.
    Did you receive any reply from support for this?
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Thanks for the clearance Nachteule.
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    Did you receive any reply from support for this?
    yes, "recorded"
    aka a nameless someone is looking into it

I checked to see if it was fixed today, in the v1.7.6 update.

Answer... of course not.
    Armoray hits at 0:22 and shows 22 damage despite the elapsed time since the plundering S-ATK
    time's up.