Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Forest of Stellar Territory

Quote Originally Posted by darre View Post
    @Nopo: if you are online when your occupation of a planet comes to end the resources are automatically added to your stock, i checked this with tech points and with gala energy, both amounts were added correctly

@Hernan: so i found out yesterday, only 2min after primus started, someone attacked me and took over the planet, once primus ended it was retaliation time as i took back what was mine, so i learned my lesson
    Yeah, you can get it back, but you lose 1 mining supply

I'm only going for tech points and gala energy. The rest are either worthless or too hard to hold
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

One-Star Admiral
    Thanks for clarifying that issue about the missing message in mail

Do you guys have a force level recommendation for when to hit something more worthwhile than planets producing 200k cubits per hour? (those I can hold for 3 hours)
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    If someone hasn't said this already, try not to get a planet before Primus. Everyone attacks planets during primus where everybody is using the primus formation
    Thanks Hernan D, for highlighting this
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Yeah, you can get it back, but you lose 1 mining supply

I'm only going for tech points and gala energy. The rest are either worthless or too hard to hold
    That's pretty good advice, thank you Hernan.

Do you know, per chance, when is it a good time to move away from the worthless planets up to something more worthwhile? I would particularly like the gala energy ones.
    Media Section Leader

Three-Star Admiral
    If someone hasn't said this already, try not to get a planet before Primus. Everyone attacks planets during primus where everybody is using the primus formation
    yeah just like pandora clusters as well, i mean they did it for pvp & GL, why not allow formation choices in these different parts of game as well? that way it can further incentivise people opening up more formations. money involved=win-win.

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    That's pretty good advice, thank you Hernan.

Do you know, per chance, when is it a good time to move away from the worthless planets up to something more worthwhile? I would particularly like the gala energy ones.
    I'd say as close to the time reset as you can get, because that means the rest have already spent their mining supply
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Section Leader
    Cant be every time like this because top spenders can buy more chances to mining in to the forest...
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Myhay Nycu Maglasu View Post
    Cant be every time like this because top spenders can buy more chances to mining in to the forest...
    I imagine den uses 2400 credits per day to hold a Pandora Power Core planet occupied 24/7.
    Not because he needs it... but because he can.
    Media Section Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    I imagine den uses 2400 credits per day to hold a Pandora Power Core planet occupied 24/7.
    Not because he needs it... but because he can.
    It's not that bad of a deal. Specially as I think he would need half of that at the most.

1200 for 3 cores is a good deal. It's what you usually need to spend on IC when there's an event that gives cores
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS