Thread: Credit purchase doesn't go through

Credit purchase doesn't go through

My purchase of 15k credit is not complete. My credit card is charged but no credits nor rewards (9 strikers chip, etc.) received.

I tried the contact support, input every fields, attach screenshot but when submitting I only recieve an error accessing page. I don't know any other way to contact T4F supportbso I writenin this forum hoping that i can receive the 15k credits and rewards.

One more thing regarding Customer Support page: It doesn't allow me to attach PNG file. It is one of internet image standard which is normally supported. I had to download an image converter from google play, convert the image before i can attach! Just add the PNG format as allowed attachment, will you?

I hope moderator (can forward my issue to T4F) or someone from T4F can help me resolve my purchase issue soon!

Thank you.
    NeoSmith.s13 - Lvl 90
    Alliance: The Empire
    Galaxy 13 (Android)
    Fearsome Devil (Jackie), Alfred (Kit), Stratus (Krill), Geoffrey (Acc'Tan), Flagship

you can contact them directly at support@tap4fun.com (make sure to include your name as it appears in the settings-USER ID screen) and server .. and operating system (andoid , iOS). You can do this from your computer so... you can attach a png if you like.
    The only plus side of doing this from your device is that the app also adds some other info for the support to use.

If this doesn't go through .. contact Google Play directly. (With the screenshots... within 24 hours, actually .. the sooner the better.)
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

One-Star Admiral Vitaliy Medvedev's Avatar
    Lola is right - way through moderators is too complicate and no guarantees about result, so contact them directly
    nihilant.s328 World128(IOS)

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    you can contact them directly at support@tap4fun.com (make sure to include your name as it appears in the settings-USER ID screen) and server .. and operating system (andoid , iOS). You can do this from your computer so... you can attach a png if you like.
    The only plus side of doing this from your device is that the app also adds some other info for the support to use.

If this doesn't go through .. contact Google Play directly. (With the screenshots... within 24 hours, actually .. the sooner the better.)
    First, I tried the Contact Us function from in-game help. But when I clicked on submit button, it only shows error accessing page.

That's why I started this thread.
    Oh, after reading the stickied Thread above, i sent an email to support@contact.tap4fun.com and also copying (typing) the additional information I get when doing it from my device.
    so which email is the correct one?
    I am afraid if i go to google play route, somehow tap4fun ban me or something because it may be considered chargeback.
    I don't want to lose my account due to this one time incident.

I'll forward my email to the email address you mentioned, Lola. Thanks.

Oh, I more thing, the contact us page doesn't support PNG filetype as attachment. T4F, please support PNG image as attachment! I had to install image converter to convert my screenshots to JPG to be able to upload attachment! This is absurd. Hello... Does T4F only know 1 image format???