Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Stellar Forest Territory: Experience, Bugs, Etc

Stellar Forest Territory: Experience, Bugs, Etc

General Help
    1. Each players has 3 FREE occupy chances every day. But one player can only occupy one planet at the same time;
    2. You have to pay the price for an invasion to an occupied planet. If you fail to invade, it will become part of the defender's loot;
    3. If you invade a planet successfully, you can loot some resources from the defender. The loot is stored on the planet;
    4. A Defender's loot as well as the output are also stored on the planet. You can harvest them when you evacuate the planet or the occupation countdown is over. If you lose the planet, you can only take some of the resources which are stored on the planet

With this in mind, it sure sounds like Colonise version 2

Limited to players level 90 and above.

Come share your experience, report bugs, etc on the New Stellar Forest Territory, access through Dexter's Lab.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

If those are the only planets for all servers combined... it will be a highly contested territory ... especially the Eye of Nannerl (with chips and Pandora Cores)
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

A short introduction to Stellar Forest Territory

Different types of planet (deserted, barren, common, productive, rich) giving different types of resources (cubits, tech points, galactonite energy, class specific chip fragments).

Barren planets produce the least resources per hour. While Rich planets produce the most resources or higher value resources per hour.

Generally the larger the planet size the more it will produce.

Above each occupied planet is a timer. This is the countdown to how long more to go before your occupation period is over.

The cost to invade is the same type you will get if you win. For example. If you invade a tech point producing planet, you will pay with tech points to invade.

Resources will only be harvested when you evacuate the planet.

It costs 300 credits to buy 1 invasion supply.
    Last edited by Nopo; October 11th, 2016 at 12:01. Reason: Added cost of invasion supplies. Corrected timer function
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

I invaded a planet that had 0.98 chip fragment already produced and it costs 0 chip fragment and won. I thought I will continue the production from 0.98 but it did not. When I checked it was 0.37 instead.

From the log button I saw that other players tried to invade me and I won. It said that the items were stored in the warehouse. Guess it is added to the planet store and only when I evacuate will it get the invasion items from the invader.

Did I understand correctly that .. if you invade someone .. you have to PAY the amount listed? So.. in your case you lost .98 of a chip?
    Media Section Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    If those are the only planets for all servers combined... it will be a highly contested territory ... especially the Eye of Nannerl (with chips and Pandora Cores)
    Yes it sure does. Quite a few have tried to invade me in the last 17 minutes or so.

image.jpg

Mmmm, so I was attacked and I won. But what I don't get is the last sentence:
    "Please claim your loot from planet warehouse"
    How do you do that? What is this planet warehouse? Thanks...
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

I think what is in the warehouse is harvested when we evacuate the planet or when the countdown timer is finished. Sometime like mining I presume. Point 4 from general Help

Did any of you guys figure out what the radar thing on the bottom right of the initial screen does?

It tells you where the last successful attacker is currently gathering resources? Revenge attack?
    Media Section Leader

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Mmmm, so I was attacked and I won. But what I don't get is the last sentence:
    "Please claim your loot from planet warehouse"
    How do you do that? What is this planet warehouse? Thanks...
    I think the answer is that you will get it when you leave the planet according to this:

Screenshot_2016-10-11-15-02-56.jpg
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation