Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: Armoray: Augment to 7?

  1. #21
    Four-Star Admiral Hernan D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    752
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Kasaskaki View Post
    And what about the next new generation in march ?!
    LOL. It's a never ending loop
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

  2. #22
    Super Moderator z3nithor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    w747 / w928 / w1086
    Posts
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    Really?
    I'm on the verge of doing it. Need 3 more cores.
    I already have Stratus at +7. My other 2 ships are Alfred and Incendos. Ivan on the bench too.
    And I will probably get FD next time he appears (already 60k saved)

    Your advice would be to use them for FD then?
    Absolutely use them for FD, especially if you are so far from having enough of them to make +7 happen (following a Geo+7).
    The only reason you might go for Geoffrey+7 is that you do not have enough Destroyer chips to make FD+7 and can collect the needed cores by the time you do.
    time's up.

  3. #23
    Four-Star Admiral Hernan D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    752
    Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    Absolutely use them for FD, especially if you are so far from having enough of them to make +7 happen (following a Geo+7).
    The only reason you might go for Geoffrey+7 is that you do not have enough Destroyer chips to make FD+7 and can collect the needed cores by the time you do.
    No, it takes me a lot to get cores.
    I have enough destroyer chips (almost 80) and my Incendos is at +6, but I never considered to upgrade him to +7 as I had to upgrade Stratus first and Geoff then. But you've changed my plans now

    So the reason is because the 500k more of shield are nothing nowadays? or is there something else?
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

  4. #24
    Super Moderator z3nithor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    w747 / w928 / w1086
    Posts
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    No, it takes me a lot to get cores.
    I have enough destroyer chips (almost 80) and my Incendos is at +6, but I never considered to upgrade him to +7 as I had to upgrade Stratus first and Geoff then. But you've changed my plans now

    So the reason is because the 500k more of shield are nothing nowadays? or is there something else?
    Yep. 500k more in shield is not so valuable as to be worth 50 cores and 49 chips.
    The increased % stats may be worthwhile, as may the increase in DEF + SDEF (more resistant to Alfred curse), but you know your opponents better than I do, and if opponent Alfred are +7 or higher, +6->+7 won't save Geo.
    time's up.

  5. #25
    Section Leader Nopo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Currently somewhere in South East Asia
    Posts
    2,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    Really?
    I'm on the verge of doing it. Need 3 more cores.
    I already have Stratus at +7. My other 2 ships are Alfred and Incendos. Ivan on the bench too.
    And I will probably get FD next time he appears (already 60k saved)

    Your advice would be to use them for FD then?
    I think it is better you keep your Pandora Power Cores now, and wait and evaluate how the new commanders coming on will be like.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

  6. #26
    Four-Star Admiral Hernan D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    752
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    I think it is better you keep your Pandora Power Cores now, and wait and evaluate how the new commanders coming on will be like.
    True. Like with this new commander ursa. At +7 he has a 700% atk and satk buff
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

  7. #27
    Colonel Tomas Vasiliauskas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    112
    Looks nice commander, but he is old enough now.. Good luck with Armoray!
    štriode.s412 world 212 IOS

  8. #28
    Section Leader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,003
    you can save up others commanders new strikers will come sooon to the game
    Best Regards,

    General Discussion Section Leader

    Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

  9. #29
    Two-Star Admiral Triad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Siberia
    Posts
    431
    Nobody said what are the downfalls od Armoray, if he or she has some, despite "Armoray saves the day" saying..? )
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

  10. #30
    Super Moderator z3nithor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    w747 / w928 / w1086
    Posts
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    Nobody said what are the downfalls od Armoray, if he or she has some, despite "Armoray saves the day" saying..? )
    If your opponents ships are not neighboring each other, Armoray loses a lot of punch as he becomes a monomer instead of a snaking chain.
    time's up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •