Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Armoray: Augment to 7?

Do not waste your cores for Amoray. Be patient and wait. They will be better invested in Geoffrey or FD and consider that Geoffrey itself will be outdated soon. But as long as you are not going for another better protector or Anatoli the upgraded shield will be worth in my opinion.

Armoray is OK to leave at +6. Newest commanders gain SO MUCH from having +7 that it is not sensible to +7 an older commander, unless that older commander is the flagship (the literal oldest ship )

Stratus +7 is leaps & bounds better than Stratus +6
    Same for Maggie, Dor, Ivan, FD ....
    Geoffrey +7 is just a minor upgrade over Geoffrey+6, and is almost not worth it anymore. Dor, FD, and Joya have made Kit loops very common, which severely devalues the Protector class. Not to mention the HP upgrades everyone got.
    time's up.

And is it still a good idea to upgrade old S4 commanders to +6 as we only "waste" 5pcc doing so ?
    Armoray, cryptor and all the likes ...
    Last edited by Ben Kasaskaki; October 12th, 2016 at 20:10.
    HeadZ.s32, world 677 (iOS)

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Kasaskaki View Post
    And is it still a good idea to upgrade old S4 commanders to +6 as we only "waste" 5pcc doing so ?
    Armoray, cryptor and all the likes ...
    Depends on what your plans are, situation in server arena and how easily you can recover that lost 5 Pandora Power Cores. With the Galaxy League it should be possible to get 5 Cores.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Depends on what your plans are, situation in server arena and how easily you can recover that lost 5 Pandora Power Cores. With the Galaxy League it should be possible to get 5 Cores.
    In my case, upgrading won't have any consequence on my server
    But I should fare better in cross servers event (pandora, ccc,ctc, gl)

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Kasaskaki View Post
    In my case, upgrading won't have any consequence on my server
    But I should fare better in cross servers event (pandora, ccc,ctc, gl)
    Than it is worth it. I was struggling in Galaxy League quite a bit, before augmenting up my Incendos to +6 and subsequently Retrobot to +6
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Myhay Nycu Maglasu View Post
    I think its ok, but maybe in future will not be so...
    Excuse me Myhay, but what was the meaning of your post? it's like somebody asks you if you want coffee or tea, and your answer is "yes!"....

I had the same doubt for a while, augmenting Armoray+7 or leave him at +6, i finally chose to do the last, as there is not a big difference between these 2 augmentation levels.
    Also (it hurts to say this) Armoray is an old commander already, he is still a killer for now but i have a gut feeling that this won't be the case for much longer, as with FD and Anatoli we saw the first commanders of a new generation, i think the striker will come also
    I think i will wait until Christmas, at that time we will have a better oversight over the new generation
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

And what about the next new generation in march ?!

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    Armoray is OK to leave at +6. Newest commanders gain SO MUCH from having +7 that it is not sensible to +7 an older commander, unless that older commander is the flagship (the literal oldest ship )

Stratus +7 is leaps & bounds better than Stratus +6
    Same for Maggie, Dor, Ivan, FD ....
    Geoffrey +7 is just a minor upgrade over Geoffrey+6, and is almost not worth it anymore. Dor, FD, and Joya have made Kit loops very common, which severely devalues the Protector class. Not to mention the HP upgrades everyone got.
    Really?
    I'm on the verge of doing it. Need 3 more cores.
    I already have Stratus at +7. My other 2 ships are Alfred and Incendos. Ivan on the bench too.
    And I will probably get FD next time he appears (already 60k saved)

Your advice would be to use them for FD then?
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS