Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Galactonite energy pack event question

  1. #11
    do not spend credits for gala energy. 750 mil cubits gives you more than 1 mil gala energy, just do primus daily and wait for the event.

    I upgraded 3 SO 7 =>8 1 tekken 5=>7 1 block 6 => 7 1 fury 6 =>7 and 30 mil left, Pretty good.
    Last edited by cbehen; October 10th, 2016 at 07:49.
    FS+5, Dor+7, Maggie+6, Raksha+7 [krill+7], Joya+6

  2. #12
    Section Leader Lola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,041
    Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    Well gala energy is for life, so if you find yourself particularly poised to benefit from obtaining 300-350k gala energy in the next day, it may be worth the 5400 credits to participate. You can always decompose when you get a better stone that needs the energy

    Generally I would agree that credits are better reserved for commanders, TS-3/4 modules, or flagship chips/ppcs, especially when one has an identified improvement to make. But.... when leveling (and having underpowered equipment for want of cubits), use of credits for things purchasable with cubits (e.g. gala energy @ 2k per 1M cubits) can be a justifiable use. For you right now, is 300k gala energy worth 5400 credits, 150M cubits, or neither? Your answer will determine whether or not you should participate. Using the credits will also get you an R6 and a pittance of gala chips, which you could easily obtain with 5400 credits (if you choose either of the latter two options), so do not consider them when making the decision of credits vs cubits vs neither.
    Thank you Z3nithor, very in-depth response .

    I also wanted to ask ... if you have an R5 leveled up ... and you don't want to refine it into an R6... but you have a similar R5 (also leveled up) and you want to transform it into an R6. If you use the first for refining, you get only 80% invested gala energy, right?
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

  3. #13
    Section Leader Lola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,041
    Quote Originally Posted by cbehen View Post
    do not spend credits for gala energy. 750 mil cubits gives you more than 1 mil gala energy, just do primus daily and wait for the event.

    I upgraded 3 SO 7 =>8 1 tekken 5=>7 1 block 6 => 7 1 fury 6 =>7 and 30 mil left, Pretty good.
    Yeah. What you are saying makes sense. Except that, right now, I need the cubits to level up my equipment and my equipment only. I need to use the upgrade plans ... and I can't use those unless I have the equipment leveled up to 100.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

  4. #14
    Four-Star Admiral JLeroux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    895
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Of course Frankie. I actually got to level 97 right now... only 3 levels to go. At the rate this was going I thought I will be 100 before I got Dark Asgard (35 DNA now).
    Mmmm are you just about reaching lvl 100? As I am lvl 99 for 3 months now and I am happy staying there and first increase my force. Currently I am at 387M and hope to save all resources needed to max out my equipment as well as tech center when I go for lvl 100 and then be able to win. This game is not just about how fast you can reach lvl 100 as that can go fast but all about how you grow and be able to win. I think I am now on this game for a year almost and still growing. :-)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

  5. #15
    Captain jekas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by cbehen View Post
    do not spend credits for gala energy. 750 mil cubits gives you more than 1 mil gala energy, just do primus daily and wait for the event.

    I upgraded 3 SO 7 =>8 1 tekken 5=>7 1 block 6 => 7 1 fury 6 =>7 and 30 mil left, Pretty good.
    near 1.5 mil

  6. #16
    Section Leader Lola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,041
    Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Mmmm are you just about reaching lvl 100? As I am lvl 99 for 3 months now and I am happy staying there and first increase my force. Currently I am at 387M and hope to save all resources needed to max out my equipment as well as tech center when I go for lvl 100 and then be able to win. This game is not just about how fast you can reach lvl 100 as that can go fast but all about how you grow and be able to win. I think I am now on this game for a year almost and still growing. :-)
    Hey, J.
    I am not really racing for 100 ... it's just the way the server is built I guess... we all gain levels fast.
    I do want to be the first one to reach 100, though. The no.1 arena spot is good to keep.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

  7. #17
    Section Leader Nopo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Currently somewhere in South East Asia
    Posts
    2,550
    You may have more fun and an easier time if your server could stay at level 99. Though if one goes to level 100 then all bets are off
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

  8. #18
    Section Leader Lola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    You may have more fun and an easier time if your server could stay at level 99. Though if one goes to level 100 then all bets are off
    Yeah... unfortunately he's not communicating or slowing down...I will keep 1 level ahead.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

  9. #19
    Three-Star Admiral darre's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    674
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    If i do that ... the R6 is more expensive than the current event, no? (using l2 paints and force-ups)
    1 force up costs 200 credits, you only need 1force up at the beginning of each round, so 2 in total equals 400credits
    You receive the paint for free in the portal, so that's 0 credits, because i only use the free paint from portal
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

    Respect is the keyword of civilisation

  10. #20
    Section Leader Lola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,041
    Quote Originally Posted by darre View Post
    1 force up costs 200 credits, you only need 1force up at the beginning of each round, so 2 in total equals 400credits
    You receive the paint for free in the portal, so that's 0 credits, because i only use the free paint from portal
    What paint are you talking about? I heard def and s-def and hp are best?
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •