Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Galactonite energy pack event question

Galactonite energy pack event question

Hello guys,

I see in the side-task for this event that, if you gather 30 points, you can claim an R6 nuke.
    That would be 17 packs ... or 2040 credits. Is an R6 nuke worth that much? Is it a good deal? Bad?

I also find it funny as how they award an R7 tekken across ALL servers. That's the worst R7 you could get )
    Last edited by Lola; October 9th, 2016 at 07:11.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Three-Star Admiral
    No R6 is worth that much. with enough prep and work, you can get it cheaper or free in Primus Invasion

Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    No R6 is worth that much. with enough prep and work, you can get it cheaper or free in Primus Invasion
    Unfortunately I have a looooong way to go until I hit R6 for Primus Invasion.

I don't even scratch the 1m cubit reward because I rush lvl 100...and all my equipment is low.
    Media Section Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Unfortunately I have a looooong way to go until I hit R6 for Primus Invasion.

I don't even scratch the 1m cubit reward because I rush lvl 100...and all my equipment is low.
    Have you considered doing the invasion with lv 2 paint? And doing a paid force up?
    If i do it this way i can take R6 with lv 85 account
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

If i do that ... the R6 is more expensive than the current event, no? (using l2 paints and force-ups)
    Media Section Leader

Events like the gala pack are not designed for partial completion. 5400 credits will buy 45 packs, which will get you 234k energy plus whatever comes out of your packs (likely ~75-150k) - the 45th pack comes along with 150k energy in rewards.

In general, when an event has rewards for varying levels of participation, it's better to finish it all rather than go partways.
    time's up.

If i do that ... the R6 is more expensive than the current event, no? (using l2 paints and force-ups)
    well try to level up and be patient! most of us are playing >1.5 years this tricky game.
    So you just passed 1 month, be proud of your accomplishements and think about long term if you plan to stick around.
    so take it easy, it took me long long time to get R6 also for me.. and some of my 1st usefull were from refinment! that was a lot of work, later they added r6 as reward in CtC so no we can get more if you have support from alliance ..
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    Events like the gala pack are not designed for partial completion. 5400 credits will buy 45 packs, which will get you 234k energy plus whatever comes out of your packs (likely ~75-150k) - the 45th pack comes along with 150k energy in rewards.

In general, when an event has rewards for varying levels of participation, it's better to finish it all rather than go partways.
    So... this is more of an End-Game event? As in ... you already have your commanders/gala/ts modules.. you just want everything leveled up?
    Media Section Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    well try to level up and be patient! most of us are playing >1.5 years this tricky game.
    So you just passed 1 month, be proud of your accomplishements and think about long term if you plan to stick around.
    so take it easy, it took me long long time to get R6 also for me.. and some of my 1st usefull were from refinment! that was a lot of work, later they added r6 as reward in CtC so no we can get more if you have support from alliance ..
    Of course Frankie. I actually got to level 97 right now... only 3 levels to go. At the rate this was going I thought I will be 100 before I got Dark Asgard (35 DNA now).

I will invest some cubits in gala events then .. to keep the Refine machine going and use that 1 R4 per day

Rest of my credits will go into acquiring chant and magic rays and roaring Dual R6... after that Cryptor
    Media Section Leader

So... this is more of an End-Game event? As in ... you already have your commanders/gala/ts modules.. you just want everything leveled up?
    Well gala energy is for life, so if you find yourself particularly poised to benefit from obtaining 300-350k gala energy in the next day, it may be worth the 5400 credits to participate. You can always decompose when you get a better stone that needs the energy

Generally I would agree that credits are better reserved for commanders, TS-3/4 modules, or flagship chips/ppcs, especially when one has an identified improvement to make. But.... when leveling (and having underpowered equipment for want of cubits), use of credits for things purchasable with cubits (e.g. gala energy @ 2k per 1M cubits) can be a justifiable use. For you right now, is 300k gala energy worth 5400 credits, 150M cubits, or neither? Your answer will determine whether or not you should participate. Using the credits will also get you an R6 and a pittance of gala chips, which you could easily obtain with 5400 credits (if you choose either of the latter two options), so do not consider them when making the decision of credits vs cubits vs neither.
    time's up.