Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TS3 chips: conversion to TS-3 modules

I think, when the TS-3 integrator event comes, you feel luckier so get luckier

But i have to say, i did wait for such an invent, and got a duplicate too
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    I think, when the TS-3 integrator event comes, you feel luckier so get luckier

But i have to say, i did wait for such an invent, and got a duplicate too
    Now THAT is a bummer... failing with 50% chances?
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Now THAT is a bummer... failing with 50% chances?
    nope, no 50% chance, randomized always by wired algorithm from TAP
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    30 TS-3 chips will become any type of TS-3 module, regardless of what day it is during the TS-3 Module Integrator event.
    That's not true z3nithor. When the Module Integrator event is running there are fixed types of Modules to get on 3 days over event. Please read discription!! This chest event i ment, there are 100% fixed types each day 2 of them ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by foolya View Post
    30 TS-3 chips will become any type of TS-3 module, regardless of what day it is during the TS-3 Module Integrator event.
    That's not true z3nithor. When the Module Integrator event is running there are fixed types of Modules to get on 3 days over event. Please read discription!! This chest event i ment, there are 100% fixed types each day 2 of them ;-)
    And please read my text again. I do not talk about the output of a TS-3 Module Integrator, rather the output of 30 TS-3 Module Chips during a TS-3 Module Integrator event.

To speak now about the TS-3 Module Integrator: during a TS-3 Module Integrator event, a TS-3 Module Integrator will yield one of two modules on each of the 3 days:
    1st Day: TS-31 or TS-33
    2nd Day: TS-32 or TS-35
    3rd Day: TS-34 or TS-36
    If you do not redeem the TS-3 Module Integrator during the 3 days of the TS-3 Module Integrator event, then using the module integrator will yield a result equivalent to that of using 30 TS-3 Module Chips on any day - a random TS-3 module.
    time's up.

One-Star Admiral
    And please read my text again. I do not talk about the output of a TS-3 Module Integrator, rather the output of 30 TS-3 Module Chips during a TS-3 Module Integrator event.

To speak now about the TS-3 Module Integrator: during a TS-3 Module Integrator event, a TS-3 Module Integrator will yield one of two modules on each of the 3 days:
    1st Day: TS-31 or TS-33
    2nd Day: TS-32 or TS-35
    3rd Day: TS-34 or TS-36
    If you do not redeem the TS-3 Module Integrator during the 3 days of the TS-3 Module Integrator event, then using the module integrator will yield a result equivalent to that of using 30 TS-3 Module Chips on any day - a random TS-3 module.
    I'm not redeem the Integrator on these events but i using my 30 chips everytime at this event and every time i get a module compare to the 2 Modules that will be fixed given at this day of event. Okay...then i must be lucky 11 times in a row because i get the modules that will be given by the intregator at this day..? I don't think so but guess you are right... ;-)
    As i said i own 11 TS3 modules on 2 accounts and all chips i use at intregator events!

I'm not redeem the Integrator on these events but i using my 30 chips everytime at this event and every time i get a module compare to the 2 Modules that will be fixed given at this day of event. Okay...then i must be lucky 11 times in a row because i get the modules that will be given by the intregator at this day..? I don't think so but guess you are right... ;-)
    As i said i own 11 TS3 modules on 2 accounts and all chips i use at intregator events!
    you have great statistics 11 TS3 waw, thx for input.. once I save enough I will try it to confirm your theory.
    Thx for input
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

I disagree
    During the last event, I have seen in the world chat many players getting another TS3 module than those offered during the event.
    I'm 100% sure
    HeadZ.s32, world 677 (iOS)

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Kasaskaki View Post
    I disagree
    During the last event, I have seen in the world chat many players getting another TS3 module than those offered during the event.
    I'm 100% sure
    me too, but I am willing to give on more chance with TS3 .. in few month time, now I am back at 0 chips

No longer playing GL ...

first day ranger - protector
    second day striker - rover
    third day fs - destroyer

if you have ranger and fs modules only and i don't need striker module. This event makes no-sense. I have %50 change to get missing module.

Tap must give the module already you dont have like TS4 modules. Why they dont do this.
    FS+5, Dor+7, Maggie+6, Raksha+7 [krill+7], Joya+6